What Did You Macko Today?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
This kinda wrong but... yesterday i was travelling home from school and i was watching er macoing people in St. James. I see this man, a vagrant standing looking at something in his hands. It didn't take long for me to realise that he was holding his... pee pee and he was urinating. For crying out loud in public and he aint the mentally ill kind... Told you.. . its wrong.

HUh lol anyways i macko today a girl who i knew from school she was in a lower form than me going to meet her Man or bf or what ever in a a school, the dude working security you know what going to happen lol

I Macko chcoclate in the fridge mmm..goin to theif some tonight

Well i macko pregnant children in my school coming to skool with their big bellys

Yesterday while siiting in de car, I so happen to see a maxi driver & he gul making out in the maxi.... The security man so happened to be coming around and spot them..... Now the maxi man had on his a/c and his glass was tinted.... So the security man walk around the maxi making his present well know to the couple... After a few minuties they drove off.... It was kinda funny ...

in my class i macko dat our president rattin out d whole class.....n tellin our lecture wat we does b doin.....tell me datz ah real B*%$h

hahah well i macko today in the hospital the mortuary goshh that thing scary

I macko Tenchu my dog jump up on top of the table out site and sleeping on it lol I going to take a pic

ah macko d neighbor walkin up she step wit ah buss up towel wrap around her!!!

i macco it have a big chocolate from Canada waiting in the fridge for me to buss up

nah nah i still have mine to receive. but i got from my dads fren when he came down

ah will macko where d chocolate dey!!! ah macko sombody phone only ringin an dey sleepin!!!

Back