What Did You Macko Today?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
It still there? lol.
Today and yesterday i maco de army doing they business in my area. :)
And then ah maco dotish people on the news falsely accusing them of brutality, robbery and assault. :| I was like WHAT THE A§§ IS THIS. THEY TAKE PEOPLE FOR FOOL! NO JOINT ARMY FORCE WOULD DO CRAP LIKE THAT. They have people to report too, regulations to uphold and laws to enforce. Why cant people lie better... :)

I macko my girlfriend went grads without me, Today is the worst day of my life

Hahaha I Macko D Longdenville Piper Named "Bingy" bringing 43 sweet Julie Mangoes for us and selling it for $15 wooooooooooo

Lol.. I Was Talkin Bout Scrapper!.. Bingy An Duff Mad To Yes..

I Macko De Neighbour Buildin House..

Lol Doh Make Joke Bingy Was Real Educated He Went To Presentation College But He Had A Pinched Nerve That Cost Him Everything now he jus selling fruits and anythin he can find to make money

I Macko MY NEW BORN COUSIN..No Seriously.. I Did Macko Him.. I Sneaked Into My Mom's Inbox And Stole The Pic Hahaha..

I macko that a x member vex and he advertising for de next site and i laughing at he pic lol

I MACKOED.......MY CUZ DRIVING OUR VAN AND NEARLY BOUNCE IT INTO OUR 3TON TRUCK :icon_eek:

I mackoing that it have maticoo tonight and no one ent call me to go as yet hmmm hump

well i didnt macko but lastnight i hear mny cosin bed rocking handsdown, lol, and when de bed hit de wall, it sounding hard lol.. she only get married last 2 weeks.lol :icon_cheesygrin:

I macko the police man who gave the maxi man a ticket this morning for driving on the shoulder...
Took him half an hour to write a fews words on the ticket :icon_frown:

Back