What Did You Macko Today?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Aye i now recognise that allyuh spell maco rong

Today I macoed alot of my friends' man/woman problems via facebook/msn

today i saw as well as the public this lady... slim in size who was chasing this guy who was a bit thick running along the street in port of spain... she did catch up wit him and smash him wit a stag bottle on his head... they were arguing about money.... but it was so funny watching them run.......

Hahaha Today I Mackoed A Slim Man Walking Out Of Centre City Mall And I Find That He Was Walking With A Limp Not Knowing When I Looked Down I Saw him had On A Big, Huge Tall Shoes And When I Turned To Ryan And Showed Him Well He Have Elephantitis Datz Sad

ah mts (so call) security got bail and out at large for stalking and verbally molesting a school teacher in marabella on friday , he real looney, police mackoin him daily until d court day nextweek

ah see somebody have an unused condom an ah hope they only want to c wat it look like only, nothing else!!!!

^OMG RYAN!.. You Sick Basturd!.. Moms Caught You! HAHAHAHAH!!!..

Well All I Could Macko Today Is Rain..

Ryan u clumsy boy or man i should say!!!! This morning had a very serious accident at Aranguez intersection...of course it cause a plie up of traffic ... A taxi man while watching the scene of the accident ,hit another man car...

i maco my neighbours playin cards an talkin

i was infron ah me...she was nt wearin no panty and sum low ass jeans...and i was mackoin meh fren ass...she had on a sexi thongs....i wanted to bit her ass

so why didnt you :S

RauCous said:
how interesting...
Today i maco a dog get bounce... The driver drag it to the side of the road... and when i was passing by it it look at meh. It was sad. :(

oh garm!!!!!!!!!!
yuh jus spoil meh night!!!
i does cya see dem ting dred....
d dog was still livin??
lorddddddddddddddddd

Well i macoked 5 old man in we office today sitting down and having a ball in the aircondition wonder where they came from lol

me macco meh neighbouurrrrr.....lol gossssssssssssssh the man hotttt!!!!!!!!!!!
sniff but he married hahaha

I macko it have ice cream in the fridge and only i will be home tonight WOW

Back