What did you learn this past week?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
lol atleast i hear someone except me say that lol.

I leant to never trust anyone so easily who you recently met

ah learn to make sure doh talk bout anybody in d room!!! watch around first an den let d talks begin...........

Never judge the book by the cover...thats goes for people too....

i learn dat u cant change ppl. they each have their own agenda. all u can do for them is give them some advice..
u_u
sigh..

i learnt that life is not always fair and karma is really an *itch lol

I've learned that some people just don't want to see you succeed, and rather hold you down than support you.

I learned that even if you are working with some people they don't tend to have the best interest for you

learnt that some people dont know....that when you see the oil light blinkling in yuh car, it means to check yuh oil.....

lose a engine like dat Tuesday.

math don't apply to me no more it was burried with the days of cxc

Learnt that procrastination is a killer

Agreed 100%. Procrastination. I wonder how long the person took to make up that word lol.

Today I learnt that when people say "Don't touch the capacitors in a Power Supply", they mean it for your own safety. :/

Dem ting does shock dan ...waaaayyyzzzz..

Lol..I learnt that the earlier I get up, the earlier I go to sleep which means I don't get any work done because I usually just do work during the night.

ah learn NOT to play around wit oil paint wen yuh duh have tinners!!!

dah paint doh come out an does shame yuh dong!!!

Back