What did you learn this past week?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
I learned dat yuh shouldn't eat ah doubles wit plenty pepper and use d bathroom.......

I learned that some people are just a pain in the behind and can never change

doubles wit plenty peppa <3

I learnt that Tobago is a billion times more beautiful than people make it out to be.

patience.........still tryin to learn how to hav dat........any lessons.......

yes it is tru my girl. i learned this week that i can find peace with the rain. it helps me sleep at night

I learned that how even if you give it your all some people don't have the consideration to understand what you are doing for them and for others

I learned dat "honour and respect leads to glory" is ah hard ting fuh ppl to understand........ppl always findin fault in everyone except themselves.....

ah learn to monitor ur car wen u park in a supermarket carpark an dont tell ppl that tey should tell lies!!! lol

Oh sorry i heard about this . that was not fair and the people even thou have cameras. sorry if they get robbed and have no evidence to prove it . Hope its jus a scratch.

I Learned that when people do sinful things and boast about themselves when is really not true you will see it sooner or later

ah learn to leave ppl alone after talkin to them a few times about same!!! and its a big dent by d gas tank

I learnt that once you try to talk to someone and they do not want to hear you to eventually leave and and let them make their own mistakes

to slow down....i does drive too fast...........
trinidad hav such beautiful women......I am constantly reminded of this....lol.....

Back