What did you eat today?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
right now i am having two hot dogs and washingit down with a glass of home made sorrel woiiiiiiiiii

Sweet potato fries with pan seared pork...yum!

Cold weather = nice pot of soup with dumpling, sweet potato, carrots, and potato ,also had noodles!

That was good!

Rice and stew chicken with a pepper I kinda underestimated. Forgot to buy more veggies. Miserable :(

Now cook

Mashed potato, steamed chicken, side of steamed broccoli & romain lettuce salad with carrots and cabbage

Air.....I wake up and I can't move from the PC, stomach quarreling with me, but the kitchen seems like its soo far away....I need a maid....laziness ain't cheap people....

half a pan of soft fudge :D

more fudge, half a can of frosting, and food stuff I can't remember..... I did balance things out with lots of water though

Green apple detox smoothie, chicken soup & smoked turkey salad

Today was crix and ketchup and a glass of juice Lmao , when you too tired to make anything you do some of the craziest creations every

Today was crix and ketchup and a glass of juice Lmao , when you too tired to make anything you do some of the craziest creations every

whaa??? I would put that in weird food combinations lol never heard of that before!

I had frosting, fudge, eggs baked in sweet peppers, rice, red beans, stew chicken, salad, and baked chicken kiev fusion invention thing with baked carrots and sweet peppers and rice. Also bananas (<<<healthy stuff)

For breakfast i had a fresh carrot-beet-paw paw smoothie

Lunch - Spaghetti and Meat Balls with spinach salad

Breakfast-nothing
Lunch - Dhal ,rice ,bhagi, curry fish

Dinner - idek maybe I'll catch a chef vaps and make a masterpiece!

Wendy's Pulled Pork sandwich for lunch (imitation Quan Keps) tasted alright, and boil eggs and stuffing.

ShadowHunter how does that eggs baked in sweet peppers taste?

super yum! You can add anything to it (grated carrots, finely chopped tomatoes, chopped spinach, bacon, cheese) just bake at 350 for about 15-25 mins (depends on how your oven heats).

LadyDeath is making me crave smoothies now!

today: omelete, bananas, orange

yummy day:

banana crepes with sugar-free grape jam
orange rosemary garlic chicken with oven-roasted potatoes and steamed veggies
frosting

Back