What did you eat today?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
today was some dredddd doubles from a very nice couple of ladies in St.James , that sell on the corner after the lights! they have some doubles that does relll lash!

I ate choco bom...bon...bon bon? Something like that. It was nice....

Macaroni pie
Halloween candy
And random fruits

for the first time since last year!

i had KFC today :O

not as good as i remembered it being lol desperate times call for desperate measures.

subway was closed :(

Subway even more unhealthy. Fake meat , chemicals found that people use in leather shoes .. eww eww

but i still eat it thou LOL

Didn't eat anything to boi, you not alone, I hungry!!

Right now I feeling for a good pepper roti!

Ate homemade wraps today, that real lash! Went down good with plenty peppa!

Yesterday (good day):
breakfast- homemade soft shell corn tacos with stir fried pork & veggies
lunch& dinner- rice & lentils with veggies
snacks- peanut punch, coconut water, last scrapes of frosting from my empty can :/, and a peanut butter, carrot, and banana popsicle

Today (sad day):
breakfast- oatmeal
lunch- rice, dhal, tomato chokha, bitter spinach
dinner- home fries (potato & sweet potato)
snack- berry delight or whatever it's called nuts with all the dried berries
midnight snack- dunno yet...so hungry...

Wayssss that is selection lol!

Did you raid your fridge? Sunday sounding like a nice day, after all the grocies was bought.

Then Monday came and after a nice Sunday ,reality hit Yuh back up !

Same thing with me! Sunday was prayers food ,and today I haven't even found food yet xD

lol not really I just really like to eat. I don't eat huge meals at once but if I don't eat a little this and that throughout the day I feel like I would dead lol

yesterday:
breakfast- really lame oatmeal because no meat in the house for some prayers I not even listening
lunch and lunch part 2- almost paleo veggie lasagna
dinner- nice box of bbq chicken, fries and salad =)
dinner part 2- Japs fries
Snacks- sun mix berry delight which I can't eat anymore because of cross contamination and allergies (steups), banana

today:
breakfast- last day of lame oatmeal :)
lunch- leftover lasagna
dinner- rice, bhagi, bodi & tomatoes, bhaigan & aloo
dinner part 2 - most likely leftover lasagna
Snacks- apples, pear, grapes, banana, the remains of some days old half eaten plantain chips

I can tell you what I didn't eat.....meat.....I need meat...I have Japs in the fridge waiting until 12am :D
Prayers dun.....muhahahahahaha

Back