what catches your eye on the opposite sex

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
where is morris ohhhhhhhh morris where art thou LIKE CAT GOT YUH TONGUE((HEHEHEHEHHEHE))

I will refrain myself from posting what catches my eye on the opposite sex, This topic is a bachanal topic. The Op feel she could tie me up with is, i'm not taking this bait again.

AMMM YOU SAY again hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm when was the first time

Narine voice: ah hear me name call!
Why am I being called upon to answer? As far as I see with my 4 eyes what attractive about the opposite sex in physical attributes is face, waist and chest. After that it's personality

Narine voice: ah hear me name call!
Why am I being called upon to answer? As far as I see with my 4 eyes what attractive about the opposite sex in physical attributes is face, waist and chest. After that it's personality

AMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM THE BACCHANAL START who face waist and chest you watching with them four eyes of yours

KATANG! KATANG! Is only one woman for my four eyes. But seeing that a general statement was taken personally, (bounty killer voice) "I jus wanna say" that I looking at my girlfriend face, waist and chest

AMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM THE BACCHANAL START who face waist and chest you watching with them four eyes of yours
Hahahaha anthone !! Ah tell yuh dow take the chain up pal! The bacanal starting!!!

Hahahaha well Yesss!

ah shame the men on the forum coward yes Admin bollywood to name a few hmmm running from the thread

Yes Admin, I would like to know as well! lol. :behindsofa: Haven't had my daily dose of drama :bowl:

admin fraid to comment hmmm what can we do to encot participation on this thread

admin fraid to comment hmmm what can we do to encot participation on this thread

Its not about that it more about how well i know you women and your emotions. I just don't want to get between women and their emotions that's all,i'm a big man and i'm not frighten to say i fraid al yuh lol.

KATANG! KATANG! Is only one woman for my four eyes. But seeing that a general statement was taken personally, (bounty killer voice) "I jus wanna say" that I looking at my girlfriend face, waist and chest

Lmaoo good save Anthone! Yuh get away..

Its not about that it more about how well i know you women and your emotions. I just don't want to get between women and their emotions that's all,i'm a big man and i'm not frighten to say i fraid al yuh lol.

admin like you get threaten in the past it sounding like SHE PROPERLY INSTIL THAT FEAR IN YOU HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Back