what catches your eye on the opposite sex

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
admin like you get threaten in the past it sounding like SHE PROPERLY INSTIL THAT FEAR IN YOU HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

All women are scary like that....sometimes it's the look...

'Oh, so you're going to lime with the boys, instead of spending time with me? Ok go ahead....' Then you get the stare.....
'Ummm on second thought, I think I'll stay...' :fear:

Sometimes, it's the tone of their voice.....

'Hey babe, the guys wanted to go fishing later. That's cool, right?'
'Weren't you supposed to clean the backyard?'
'Yea, I know, I'll get to that tomorrow.'
'Ok....GO...AHEAD....DO...WHAT...YOU...WANT....'
'Ummm on second thought, I think I'll stay...' :fear:

And then there's the killer question...

'Does this dress make me look fat?'
Ans 1 - 'No, you look great!'
'Really, you think so? You not just saying that right? You sure? But my belly sticking out? Ent? Ent it sticking out...just a little bit?
'Well now that you mention it...it kinda...'
'I know that! I looking fat! I looking terrible! You don't love me!!!!
'Waahh..how...did...we..get...to...this?'

Ans 2 - 'Yea, you looking a lil fat'
*Wakes up in the hospital the next day*

Moral of this story.....women are scary.

THE END

Geez, it was meant as a joke you guys, don't bite off my head. lol

hunnie i laughing tooooooooooooooo and i dont bite i nibble hahhhhahahha "nibble on manga oh nibble on manga"(well not me but the right person will sing the phrase)

Hold up, wait a minute.....

[video=youtube;L7R35qjky7w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7R35qjky7w&index=25&list=RDLABGimhsEys[/video]

Perfect men.....they do exist!

hunnie i laughing tooooooooooooooo and i dont bite i nibble hahhhhahahha "nibble on manga oh nibble on manga"(well not me but the right person will sing the phrase)

Lol. It was meant purely as a joke. Reference was a bunch of comedies that I saw...likeness to any individual is purely coincidental. lol

Back