what catches your eye on the opposite sex

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Minipuff

Grinchypuff Clause
LV

now now ppl i wanna know what do you zoom in on when they pass for me it is like I LIKE BIG BUTTS I CANNOT LIE THESE OTHER BROTHERS CANT DENY OR I DONT WANT NONE UNLESS YOU GOT BUNZZZZZZZZZ HUN :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Re: what catches you eye on the opposite sex

AMMM SORRY about the typo in the name of the thread can someone fix it plz

I like pretty faces :) amongst other things.....:censored::angel:

I have a long list....probably from watching too many Indian movies when I was small and reading too many romance novels in school.

A few eye catchers: tall, lean athletic bodies with strong angular chiseled faces, unique eye colors, good teeth, and curly hair.

I will refrain myself from posting what catches my eye on the opposite sex, This topic is a bachanal topic. The Op feel she could tie me up with is, i'm not taking this bait again.

Orhor :| didn't know that. Go to a gym you might find some muscle bound freak that might fit your description. Might by a roid raging @$$ tho

lol don't like too much muscle. I'd "settle" for this though:

13548607326804.jpg

:clap2::faint::happy::amen:

I did say "settle" eh. I think he styles the curls out because I've seen him in movies with curls but good recommendation lol

Hahahaha the bacanal done start!!

This entire thread is bait for blaze up!! Men proceed with caution, don't take the thief head!

Back