What are you eating?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Ate out tonight at well...Had my favourite, Double Duck at Chaud in POS.

Going To Eat Sunday Special:

Potato Pie, Stew Chicken wid Bake Beans, Rice , Fresh Garden Salad, Boil Plantains

Bread and cheese again lol, just now i will start flying

Pasta , tossed salad and stew chicken...

Wedding food! Channa & aloo and buss up shot. (That's all I eat. I don't go down the mango, pumpkin etc road. Keep it simple.)

lol,last night was madness by munch king,the lines was long,could swear free ice cream was giving away.Lucky you still had this morning all mine done last night

What is Munch King? I honestly never hear about that place.

yup..and its over-rated....no offence to de JAPS lovers... shhh!...doh tell mih wife..she go mash meh throat if she hear meh bad-talking JAPS.

WTF Japs in St Helena Is De Besss D Time I Tasted It KFC Had nuttin on that freal

I pass there fairly often on the way to the airport and that place is always jam packed, with lines reaching all on the road. Now, I know KFC right down the road so my friends and I assume their food tastes rel good. So one day we stop and wait (a long time) to try it. And I agree....with Wispa...its very overrated! Taste like any other fried chicken to me, and not as good as KFC.

Right now I'm eating plantain chips.

TFM said:
What is Munch King? I honestly never hear about that place.
I not sure if they have more than one outlet,but Munch King is an ice cream place on coffee street San Fernando.

OMG...I tastes Japs fuh d 1st time Friday night.......dannnnn.......IT WAS EPIC....it rly is d best taste around......I wanna go and get more sooo bad now :|

But right now, I eating bread and egg >.<

I never tried JAPS i keep hearing Andre taking about JAPS in work hmmmm

But right now i eating dry bread with nothing hmmm maybe i will try some water as well

Where is this Japs,I might take a pass since I having windpie right about now.

JAPS is a food place in St.Helena close to the KFC and gas station. They sell usual food like fried chicken etc.

Right now I'm eating coconut jelly!

Back