What are you eating?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Well i just now make

STIR FRY SHRIMP WITH BROCCOLI AND SWEETPEPPERS AND CORN AND ALL SORTS OF VEGGIES LAWD IT LASHIN AND ADMIN MISSIN OUT :(

Haha..wayz, that's a menu there!

Mom made cheese paste and bread :)

Coconut pie from de pir-man on de corner...sad eh.. buh he run outta cheese.

wooooooo...nice menu

i eating curry chicken with aloo in it and rice

Is bread everyday for me morning and evening this week

Just came home from a meeting and they gave us a big box with pastries,eating the peppery tuna pie at the moment.

Gosh, I love those little plates with the small pastries. It just tastes better than when you buy it yourself. Lol.

There's pelau for dinner but I feeling to eat something veggie.

chunky veg..fry rice...salad...beans...mac pie an ah soft drink, ah now reach home from ah Ramayan in chase village....d food was gd

Wayz, that sounding good. I'm going to a wedding on Sunday so I'll get some nice Indian food. :)

I have leftovers from tonight - caramel popcorn and chicken and wedges :)

Hmmm...madsuya talking about kurma and prayers food, and you have parsad...I'm getting hungry for it!

get in touch wit admin an u all can receive alyuh parcels on gd friday or sat 3rd!!! lots to share......well today is sada roti an patchoi wit grated cheese.....vege is gooood

I never hear about patchoi and grated cheese...I have to try that.

I'm having egg and aloo and buss-up-shot for lunch.

Was having soup but it was too hot so i put it in the fridge and its still their lol

Eating out tonight,
shrimp,chicken strips,a biscuit with a side a fires from Popeye

Back