What Are U Listening To?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Listening to Lil Freak by Usher and Nicki Minaj. The lyrics rel nasty, but I like the beat.

TFM said:
Yeh I think he meant Telephone as well. I bought The Fame Monster back in Nov/Dec and Telephone was/is my favourite track. Video Phone is rel crap, and the vid for Telephone beat that one back by far!!!

Currently listening to Jason Derulo - Ridin Solo

really video phone is crap compared to 1 called telephone. never seen it before but it gotta be good cuz i tink video phone is hot!. btw 1st telephone, then video phone. whats nex pay phone lol

@silver: Haha, pay phone for real!

@RauCous: Chevelle fan on the boards. I'm not a big fan of their music, although I did like Jars a couple months ago.

TFM said:

@ TFM ur phone got not credit well it's ok i can dig it. get a quarter out and u can call me on da pay phone (silde ur quarter in) call me on da pay phone (u r bound to win), call me on da pay phone (on da pay, on da pay) if u got no credit call me on da pay phone lmao :lmfao:

silver_psycho said:
TFM said:

@ TFM ur phone got not credit well it's ok i can dig it. get a quarter out and u can call me on da pay phone (silde ur quarter in) call me on da pay phone (u r bound to win), call me on da pay phone (on da pay, on da pay) if u got no credit call me on da pay phone lmao :lmfao:
:signlol:

@ silver: BAAHAHAHAHAHA. Ah love it! Jeeddd, you know I was gonna make up some weird pay phone lyrics too when you wrote that but I was like, nahhh, that will be weird...haha, but you do it better anyway!

Hmmm Karrie, Miranda Cosgrove? You surprise me there. She's an alright actress, not a very good singer.

Yeah jed i right i alright lolz

Drowning Pool- Bodies << Long time song

Lol @ snowman.

Right now I'm listening to rain falling :) Hmm..look it stop already while I'm writing this lol.

Otherwise listening to Nothin On You - B.o.B

That Lady Antebellum song is a good one. Listening to Kris Allen - Live Like We're Dying

Back