What Are U Listening To?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
flo rida- right round

Mr. Roboto by STYX.........lol kool

track #2....The Riddle Of Steel/Riders Of Doom.....from Conan The Barbarian soundtrack........dis is d part of d movie wen dey raid Conan's village and kill everybody.........

Lady_Death_Demon said:
Papa Roach- Scars
I love love love that song and the video real cool :clap:

knock u down- keri hilson (featuring kanye west and ne-yo)

I'm currently listening to Soca& Groovy Hits 10. Its an original compilation of soca for 2k10.. yes people. I does support my local soca artistes by buying original....

I don't like that boy head Karrie lol. Listening to Lady Gaga ft Beyonce - Telephone...rel bess song.

Also listening to Lady Gaga ft Beyonce - Telephone,liked the song a while now,buh it get back catchy with the new vid for it.

cool3ni said:
Also listening to Lady Gaga ft Beyonce - Telephone,liked the song a while now,buh it get back catchy with the new vid for it.

um i believe you mean video phone if she did sing it in a song together with lady gaga and yeah that song bad for real.

Blessthefall - Could Tell A Love Blessthe fall real bad yea i need to get some videos to set as my ringtones

silver_psycho said:
cool3ni said:

um i believe you mean video phone if she did sing it in a song together with lady gaga and yeah that song bad for real.
Nope I meant what I meant.They sang video phone together and also telephone.
[youtube]GQ95z6ywcBY[/youtube]

Yeh I think he meant Telephone as well. I bought The Fame Monster back in Nov/Dec and Telephone was/is my favourite track. Video Phone is rel crap, and the vid for Telephone beat that one back by far!!!

Currently listening to Jason Derulo - Ridin Solo

hmmm,I tried to get fame monster but it was all sold out,but yea I agree video phone was rel crap.
Listening Falling In by Lifehouse

Back