Uneducated Statements

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Steven Ramadar

LV

I've heard a few in my lifetime but the funniest is where a guy in my class, during an Android vs iPhone argument, shouted out proudly.... And I quote,
"Look how android phones have 3GBS of RAM and don't even use it all!"
Of course all the iSheep and iDiots agreed with him leaving all the knowledgeable persons with a blank expression on our faces

I does just stay away from those convos because 1 I does get vex when the start and 2 People does get vex with me when I done

True! But at some point you gotta learn to accept it otherwise your gonna waste energy fighting it

I stopped bothering to correct people, I usually act as if I agree and go about my business to avoid conflict.

i agree with both of you all! some arguments are completely pointless and the people who carry on make no sense sometimes lol

one of the most uneducated statements ive heard was," are you sure you supposed to put oil in the engine? wouldnt that make the fire inside out?"

from a girl i used to know hahaha

Bollywood I can see now why you used to know her.

If you all know the video from Dark Conceptz with the Evo X. A guy in my class told the owner's cousin that the Evo has rice.

I don't think he even knows what rice is....
When asked why he said that his exact words were, "It have a SR intercooler." Keeping in mind this is the same guy who said SR is a brand of rims when we were talking about SR20 engine.

That same day the same guy was explaining the difference between an Evo and a lancer. Again his words were, "the hood scoop on the hood is not on the lancer." The person he told this to was a girl so she more than likely believed him

Bollywood I can see now why you used to know her.

If you all know the video from Dark Conceptz with the Evo X. A guy in my class told the owner's cousin that the Evo has rice.

I don't think he even knows what rice is....
When asked why he said that his exact words were, "It have a SR intercooler." Keeping in mind this is the same guy who said SR is a brand of rims when we were talking about SR20 engine.

That same day the same guy was explaining the difference between an Evo and a lancer. Again his words were, "the hood scoop on the hood is not on the lancer." The person he told this to was a girl so she more than likely believed him

My word. The difference between the Evo and the lancer is the hood scoop? And it have rice? I wouldn't even call that uneducated. But that's just me. now I was reading a comment on Facebook about a guy having issue with Kia design for the rear lights assembly. He needed to change bulbs. So a "very smart" person proceeds to ask 'which brake light need to change, front or back?'

Sad part is there is not even a hood scoop, its mesh vents. And the intake is on the side of the car

Front or back? I want to see the car that person drives lol. On a serious not tho the person has the new vehicles with neon lights?

Sad part is there is not even a hood scoop, its mesh vents. And the intake is on the side of the car

Front or back? I want to see the car that person drives lol. On a serious not tho the person has the new vehicles with neon lights?
They probably drive their stupidity on 4 wheels.

Not soo much an uneducated statement, but....I once worked with a guy who was amazed by a black and green striped painted wall at our workplace...He asked how they did that...I told him, they used a can of striped paint.....he looked the entire day in the warehouse for it! Probably still looking. lol

ONe of the most uneducated things I often get asked is whether my van is a Vigo or a regular Hilux.
Another: People think a Vigo is only a 3.0 loaded with full chrome trims.

The fact: VIgo refers to the current gen of Hilux that is the mk6&mk7. "Vigo" is used to describe even the basic models lol.

Back