Uneducated Statements

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
hahahah i love the way most of the new model Hiluxs and the Navarras can be just modified to look like the fully powered versions, just by adding the badges and chrome fittings, it really is amazing that anyone who has a hilux or navarra can get away with this

this reminds me of a time, my teacher crashed his GF navarra, which was a fully loaded one.

borrowed his friends navarra which was the same colour, swap the plates and accessories, and he got away with the accident.

until he had to buy her back a new navarra xD

that was rell kix, the story behind it was really funny as well, but if i post it up men might geh arrested xD

Hahahaha yes bro it makes me laugh how people ask these things without knowing anything about finer detail.

The thing is people miss finder details and then look at you as if you're stupid when you own the vehicle lol.

Hahaha bro that's very true Lol ppl Dow really look for the details these days again Nah

Back