Trini Bad Service

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
I would have too but I was not the one putting the order in. I'm a different solider when its my money and service.

I agree once my money spending in a food establishment I have to get good quality service

they could have alerted you on the amount of time you have to wait. Customer service really lacking in that establishment .
Knowing some other people, they would of cuss and not take it lightly like you guys did

I wasn't at the counter at the time of receival as usual. I don't make joke once my time and money is spent. two things I won't get back.

Went to Woodford cafe Price Plaza lastnight to have some drinks. I boycotted there long time ago, but since family was visiting we went anyway. We reached there 10:32 and the server greeted us at the door and told us that they were closing in half and hour. My family opted to go in anyway since it was just one round of drinks before we head home. Lo and behold 10 mins later we were still waiting on a server to take our order. We just got up and left, mind you i already knew this was going to happen. Woodford Cafe never cease to surprise me. I had numerous bad service from them, from the security to the servers. I will never go there again for anything, this was the last time.

Just yesterday I politely inboxed a skybox company via their FB page to complain that one of their branches has a serious issues with giving people back their change when they pay in cash. And we not talking 2 and 3 cents here. As much as 35 cents in some cases. Mind you there are THREE banks, all less than a minute's walk from their location, so there should be no reason for them to not have coins.

Within 15 minutes of inboxing them, I get a phone call from the Marketing Team Lead to apologize and that they will deal with the situation. I await to hear the result.

Nice to know the company take these things seriously.

I'm surprised they didn't just delete your comment and block you from their page or something. Hope they come through.

Well, unlike another skybox company I deal with at the start of the year.

I will post the full story in another post. But let's just say my letter writing skills (and a certain action that I took ) made the director have to personally apologize in record time.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm surprised they didn't just delete your comment and block you from their page or something. Hope they come through.

I privately inboxed them, which they REALLY appreciated.

Ok well that makes sense. Last time I posted publicly on an organisation's page was after I didn't get through while calling or get a response after privately messaging.

Ok well that makes sense. Last time I posted publicly on an organisation's page was after I didn't get through while calling or get a response after privately messaging.

A lot of them do delete your comments/reviews. It's a practice to make their company seem decent but let's face it, those type of practices just turn away customers because other forms of media like this exist to share stories and many people do screenshot their replies now in anticipation of getting deleted/blocked.

That why we need to encourage everyone to use the "Trini customer service" section and post their bad or good reviews about any company . Companies should always provide good customer support to all their customers .

The thing is, Trinidad is so small that a lot of these companies don't have a lot of competition. Take the toyota dealership for example. Their customer service is among the worst because they know Toyota popular and they will get sales no matter what.

The thing is, Trinidad is so small that a lot of these companies don't have a lot of competition. Take the toyota dealership for example. Their customer service is among the worst because they know Toyota popular and they will get sales no matter what.

Not even Toyota alone, ALL of them. I am yet to see a dealership with proper service. Southern Sales really no better, you send your car to service and say it has a rattle in the left quarter panel, they write on the report "checked" and overfull your oil. Lmao.

i always get good customer service when i walk in firms to enquire about vehicles even when i went and watched the land rovers them from out side the window one of the workers there was telling me to come inside and view them lol guess its who you encounter

i always get good customer service when i walk in firms to enquire about vehicles even when i went and watched the land rovers them from out side the window one of the workers there was telling me to come inside and view them lol guess its who you encounter

Lol i rel surprised to hear about the Land Rover one, thats amazing service for Trinidad.
It really is who you deal with, you ever got good service at Toyota?

Many firms with cars that aren't that common would treat you nice because they want your money. I have yet to find a decent dealer with good after sales service.

They guy I bought my foreign used car from was decent but I am servicing my car myself anyway.

Back