Trini Bad Service

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

Please tell us your bad service woes !

Recently had bad service in Montrose KFC .. We waited about 20 mins in a long line , only to be boycotted when it was our turn by the Cashier's friend who she then served before us! Steups! She didn't even apologize and took our orders halfway! I wasn't even surprised, because till this date i never walked in a KFC that had pleasant cashiers. Normal scene

This country is full of bad customer service, we as Trinidadians generally suck at good customer service. Most fast food restaurants, public services and so on. what pisses my off about these public institutions example the health systems are we are the ones paying taxes and these same people getting salaries from our hard earn money.

lets hope ppl don't complain about Trinispice Delights.....hope the customers was pleased an satisfied last night at its grand opening......if anybody got unfair or bad service....i would like to say sorry from the management and staff....or in our terms ..."helpers".....thanks and come again to Trinispice Delights.....

Wow that nasty, yes keep them coming because we are paying costumers and we deserve better service.

My issues is with movietowne chaguanas. I'm currently here at the moment and I've always gotten poor service but today was the worst. It seems like movietowne chaguanas is getting like Globe a bunch of foreign works who care not how they talk to people. This particular foreign worker was at the food court and her whole approach was sickening , no good evening just a "yea" and her facial expression showed us that she was pissed. It was only us in the line and boy she was a hog. Apart from that Movietowne is not even improving the quality of the workers, they all looked over worked, underpaid and stressed.

And they want to raise prices. Lmao. Paying more for crappy service.

I can attest to shadowhunter's claims. These people are disrespectful and have no business being in there field of work IMO.

I went to the Unipet gas station in PTown last night. I was in a rush, needed to meet someone in Debe, so I'm right behind the car at the pump and the pump attendant is harassing some girl sitting in car. I mean, almost half this guy's body is in the car! They finished pumping and he still won't let her leave! The car tries to drive off and he just keeps going after her. When the car finally leaves, he sees one of his partners parked on the side and he leaves to go chat with him. I'm sitting there, mad as hell, when he finally comes over, stands next to the car, watching some other girl in another car....Then after about a minute, turns to me and says "You getting tru big man?" The audacity of some people! And then they arguing for higher wages!

Every time I go to any gas station (especially the Princes Town Unipet) I always full gas myself. I don't bother waiting. For the most part I see gas stations have maximum 3 workers attending the pumps. Half the time 2 out of the 3 always sleeping in a chair

Every time I go to any gas station (especially the Princes Town Unipet) I always full gas myself. I don't bother waiting. For the most part I see gas stations have maximum 3 workers attending the pumps. Half the time 2 out of the 3 always sleeping in a chair

A time i was in Beetham gas station. minding my own business, filling up my car myself. I take the windscreen washer and start to clean my windscreen. The attendant who never bat an eye at me all this time, like she get VEX and ask me why i "didnt give she de wuk".

I must pay you... to clean... my windscreen. WTF.

Must Say this is a good service post! Yesterday my bf and i went in Miguel Moses in Chaguanas and we were surprised at the good service we got. Almost everyone asked us in a friendly manner how can they assist us. When we went to make our purchase they were friendly, prompt and said they didn't mind that we were undecided on some items at first. They encouraged us to come back. Well done!

If its not a shortage of attendants or complacent attendants, it's either the lynx service doesnt work or attendants telling you some nonsense.
On the up side, maybe we should start a good service thread.

I agree on a good service thread, a good place to point us in the right directions to get our money's worth and spread some good vibes.

Back to bad vibes: I had the unfortunate experience of purchasing food from Pollo Tropical in Trincity Mall yesterday. The cashiers were mostly staring off into space, so I wasn't surprised when they got my order wrong. After a 5-10 minute wait, they addressed the bill and dumped the other remaining half-opened kits unceremoniously into the box. When I got home, ready to eat, only after opening one of the kits did I realize they gave me got another part of my order wrong again. To add insult to injury the food was quite bland and if it weren't for the sauces (and additional flavoring I added at home), would have been completely inedible.

I agree on a good service thread, a good place to point us in the right directions to get our money's worth and spread some good vibes.

Back to bad vibes: I had the unfortunate experience of purchasing food from Pollo Tropical in Trincity Mall yesterday. The cashiers were mostly staring off into space, so I wasn't surprised when they got my order wrong. After a 5-10 minute wait, they addressed the bill and dumped the other remaining half-opened kits unceremoniously into the box. When I got home, ready to eat, only after opening one of the kits did I realize they gave me got another part of my order wrong again. To add insult to injury the food was quite bland and if it weren't for the sauces (and additional flavoring I added at home), would have been completely inedible.
Pollo Tropical has never tasted good. I always had to drown the food in sauces like its soup i was eating to sort of enjoy it.
Ive been there twice and it was bad. Staff wasn't the worst but they could be a little better too at the POS branch.

I've also been to Pollo Tropical recently, the staff has this doh care attitude and the food was definitely not worth it. I won't recommend that place to anyone. I bought the Trios special with !/4 chicken, fries, roast pork and shrimps. This costed $90. I got a tiny leg and thigh, a small portion of fries, 5 tiny shrimps on a skewer and geera pork...not roast...the pork was shredded and was given to me in a small condiment container....like wtf!! Never again!

I also needed to drown my food in sauce to eat it. A valuable lesson was learned there. Pollo Tropical, never again!

I used to go to a chicken depot New Grant until the owner started berating and embarrassing his workers infront of all the customers. I was like...no thank you...I'm out!

Exactly, if the worker did something wrong, speak to him/her like a human being, at least allow them some dignity. People pay you a dollar, they feel they own you smh...

Thats really wrong and poor to scold an employee that way. However it's becoming common lately

Back