Treatment Of Women

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
And imagine to say its a POLICE WOMAN. So is not only normal women is women in authority too.

I want women to stand up for them selves, not to be helpless, to fight back and to say no when they don't what to do something. Some men feel they are to dominant and do alot of things against a female consent

Im glad that some guys realise the power they have over a women ..... And knowing this I do hope you use it the right way...

I hope the ladies in this site be treated real good for christmas ...well not only xmas but right through the year... Fellers cough out the piggy bank :icon_cheesygrin:

Valentine's approaching.....treat yuh women good!!!!!!!!!

Huh thats a vague statement so only at valentine time men should treat their women good see what you all does cause lol. All year every day men should treat they loved one good

As guys you should know that women look forward to these special occassions well especially me... Christmas, Valentines, Birthdays, Anniversary, and whatever i missed out...

True Girls like to celebrate alot and like to be given presents...Nuh me i kinda different i ok wid anything i get yes lol

I just love getting stuff... so sorry for the poor sole who have to endure with me....

Facts a woman should remember:

A man has the power to love a woman in a way that she has never been loved and yet hurt her with the same intensity

A man has the power to treat a woman like aqueen then turn around and make her wish she was never born

A man has the power to make awoman fall in love with him within days and hate him within minutes

Aman has the power to looka woman in her face and tell her he love her but turn around and sleep with her best friend

Y man have such power over women? because we give it to them......
One thing we should rem,ember is that a man wouldn't mean anything without a woman.........He can only do what you allow!!!!!!!!

Without women there is no one to rule and this is true. i see women who give men the power in my family and it is sad to see how when they want to go somewhere as big women they faid to ask

Back