Treatment Of Women

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
brbk4498 ... If you didn't reply back on time i would of think something totally wrong with u but nice to see yuh active and online....Women must be shown lots of respect and loyality if yuh want really want them,,, Raucous from reading ur views and stuff you sound like a person who would really threat a woman nice.... Keep up the good work!!!!

Resha said:
brbk4498 ... If you didn't reply back on time i would of think something totally wrong with u but nice to see yuh active and online....Women must be shown lots of respect and loyality if yuh want really want them,,, Raucous from reading ur views and stuff you sound like a person who would really threat a woman nice.... Keep up the good work!!!!

woi woi Racous getting big upp dey :icon_mrgreen:

-Karina said:
Resha said:

woi woi Racous getting big upp dey :icon_mrgreen:

meanie :icon_sad:

brbk4498 lets here your version of woman, independant women, etc

Why do women sheild themselves when they are being abuse???

Hmm maybe some are embarassed to tell anyone what they are going through bcuz they think they maybe get looked at differently or somthing

Alot has to do with pride, embrassment, poverty and children... There are other factors but i think these were the most important.... Women who are being abuse may not come out and talk her business but im sure jus being there for them in any way would be good... Men who beat there spouse are evil... Sometimes i think there is something ticking in there head until they explose... Sometimes its goood to look at the individual's strengths rather than there weakness...

People who are abused sometimes lose faith in all humanity. A certain level of distrust tends to manifest itself. So they sometimes have difficulty reaching out for help. Even to people who to others seem trustworthy.

Its difficult to trust anyone especially with such vital information.... I guess they have to be determine to want change....
Some say those who were abuse before is doing the same thing now.... Yuh have to wonder why they do such an act .... Especially with there own children.....

I know eh i remember in ravine sable road there was an incident where the father molested his child his 11yr old child, strip her naked and made them drink it with him but he died and the children lived...I know that girl since primary skool she did real look up to me until i left...

but that is not the case look how some fathers on the other hand cud molest their own child their own blood and see that their crying and screaming cuz their terrified of you and you suppose to be their protector that incase of anything happens you are there to take care of them YOU !

I think their minds are corrupted.... They are not themselves...

^ Amen.
People are failing to realise the traits they propagate lack moral backing. Even when they do they seem to enjoy making victims of those around them. The excuse is that they're only human, intitled to make mistakes... but those kinds.. and on a repeating basis?- I doubt that.

Have any of your guls been ask by your boyfriend for money?

Have any of you guys been ask by your girlfriend for money?

Personally i think its an insult to ask your better half for money.... If you guys ask your gul for money jus think what going through her mind.... Did he ask if i had money?.... Why does he want it for?... Why me and not his parents or siblings?....U as guys should be treating yuh gul like a princess...

Look jus last night of the nagar me and my mom was walking down and on our way there was this this pretty woman looking in her 19,20s dressed up all nice with her sari..Seconds later her bf or husband come just so and was arguing with her he hold her by her neck and was strangling her to death and no body did any thing. If u see how he was man handling her and throwing her on the ground and thing...And is one young stupid indian again eh gawd.

Thats so embarassing...Some men really don't know how to handle a woman....

Yea when karina told me that if i saw the dude beating his wife or gf i got so angry because i did not see anything and it was right next to me when i was passing. The told me way in the night but if i saw i would have did something it wrong for people to watch a man beat a helpless woman or girl and no one does nothing about it

Men who can't handle separation...

why do men rather choose to abuse a women after the fact they are seperated ???
why can't they leave the women alone?

Back