Things dat make yuh say WTF

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
WTF boy!!! ah reach up in d bus an d driver say "no money only ticket'" ah shame an walk bk out yes

wtf ppl targetin busses to rob. dat is y dey ent takin money!

wtf wit d weather boy..global frickin warmin..too little too late..

WTF i miss out on my date tonight and i feeling so f*ed up

so wtf if u an't dere u tink he missed u............wtf wrong with school kids nowadays. parents should be held responsible for their kids actions.........

WTF wrong wit dark skin ppl !!! ppl treats fair skin folks like dey is d best

WTF wrong with d caterers yesterday at d symposium in town we got snack at 11am and lunch at 1pm, they acted as if we didn't pay, plz serve on time

WTF wrong with these children at my niece's PRIMARY school?! Fighting and calling each other "faggots" and "gay". SIGH. People should really take responsibility for the actions of their children, bumbleb

WTF!!!.....ppl leavin kids in d car alone in d car park an goin shopping.......PCC 7280 in Hi Low car park Marabella at 10:40am......

YESSS..call them out!

WTF...People who let their children run around in restaurants unsupervised and screaming. Hello, I'm trying to have dinner here! STEUPS.

Wtf people can't leave they babies at home come on is a baby really going to watch a movie and plus it will damage their hearing

Agreed. I don't understand why people take their babies to movies. Helloo..get a babysitter. The loud noises annoy the baby, and then the baby annoys other people paying their money!

Loud noises damages baby's ear drums.. I see a huge big truck twisted apart after going down in one of wasa big hole..i was like wtf a tractor had to come and take out all the sand from it and a crane to lift it out of the hole

Hmm..I wonder how the heck he reach in there?

Yuh know! My bro just called me back and said all the chinese places closed. Steups. I have to go eat and baked beans now. WTF chinee people.

Back