Things dat make yuh say WTF

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
True to that lol. When you lend some one money and they say they will give you back it the next day and everyday for 3 days they passing you and hailing you out without paying you back WTF man.

when my own family wife breakup me an my girl friend up...but she don't know she husband is d man who my girl horning me wit..WTF tell alyuh wife to mind she f..kin business

hate it when people overtake me and then driving slower than the rate i was driving

I hate it when people decide to make last minute changes which cost you money wtf man

when people on face book just friends with you to send game request and to get points, WTF get a life people and let my message box be clear WTF

omg aha sorry to hear that blackie... today i see girls dress like them ina fashion show in a local car rally and when dust start to take them they started to run like flies running from bop ! lol

WTF when you finish work go to hell home or somewhere, why feel you have to do the other people work, come back tomorrow for duty, WTF like your bed wet

WTF buy alyuh own tings nah....wen my own done who givin me any....WTF!!!

tings like dis does make yuh say WTF....The “Farewell Intercourse” law in which men are allowed to have sex with their dead wives, is set to be introduced by the Islamist-dominated parliament in Egypt...The proposal allows husbands to have sex with their wives up to six hours after their death....WTF!!!

madsuya said:
tings like dis does make yuh say WTF....The “Farewell Intercourse” law in which men are allowed to have sex with their dead wives, is set to be introduced by the Islamist-dominated parliament in Egypt...The proposal allows husbands to have sex with their wives up to six hours after their death....WTF!!!
WTF....... Thats Sad... Would Never Do My Wife That In 10000352352365464574 Years... :Blink:

now he has a chance to do kinky things she never let him do when she was alive

Eww ! now that is disgusting eh. what about respecting the dead and having sympathy for your wife !

WTF...wen yuh hav ah husband...an u does hav to b d man in d house not by choice...WTF men pay attention to ur wife needs plz!!!

Rahil Hosein 55 yrs of Tobago, a former foreman at the Ministry of Works...died on October 6th....7 dys after being hospitalized waiting for brain surgery.....which never happened because there was no drill!!!
All patients are being informed that there is no drill and they must go home...dey have been without a drill for the past 4 mths!!! so ah wonder if he was in surgery an dat drill stop wrkin....like it doh hav ah bk up drill...com on ministers alyuh hav millions to spend on independence fete an alyuh can't buy ah much needed tool for d ppl who voted for u!!!....WTF!!!

omggg ! this is real sad what going on with de government !

June Maraj 44yrs from Chaguanas and Jawwad Ali 22yrs of Aranjuez appeared before Senior Magistrate Annette McKenzie in the Fourth (A) Court jointly charged with behaving in an indecent manner by having sex at a public place and wilfully and obscenely exposing their person....Ali had been employed as a clerk at the Statutory Service Commission for the past 2 years an Maraj had been employed as an administrative assistant for the past 9 years....d 2 workers at the Statutory Service Commission were each granted $25,000 bail yesterday when they appeared in the Port of Spain Magistrates' Court charged with having sex in public!!!

Back