The Weather Thread!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Hahahaha thanks bro!! Man every time Yuh foam up the car ,rain does manage to fall!

I wake up on a bright sunny morning to wash car, as soon as it wash, the weather just turnnnnn I think when in times of drought, everyone should just wash their car, the rains will come and we will probably get flood out after!

I'm starting to believe the weather is influenced by how dirty our cars are Inno!

Hahaha you may be on to something. I washed my van and the second after i tried the last spot, rain fell and wet up the whole tray.
So im loving the sun as it stands :)

Hahahaha dude, I remember my dad used to count on the rain to help him wash out the tray of his 3tonne truck

He used To wash the entire thing, go park up the truck half way outside with the tray exposed to the elements ,use a piece if tarpolin and wait on the rain (which always fell) and then he used the rain collected on the tarpolin to rinse out the tray, and wash the under side of everything!

I have To admit its a good idea

You guys think that's bad? I had two coffee tables to spray yesterday. Hot sun whole morning, time to spray...one cloud...one bleeping cloud cover the sun...place get cold, can't spray because I'm using sanding sealer (it turns white in cold weather). Then the place get overcast....pushed through, managed to spray, started to lacquer...final step after a gruelling day...decided to spray one outside...the sun was out. Rain drizzled and messed up the finish....had to sand it down and start over :/ Not nice....

Hahahaha dude, I remember my dad used to count on the rain to help him wash out the tray of his 3tonne truck

He used To wash the entire thing, go park up the truck half way outside with the tray exposed to the elements ,use a piece if tarpolin and wait on the rain (which always fell) and then he used the rain collected on the tarpolin to rinse out the tray, and wash the under side of everything!

I have To admit its a good idea

That is a great idea, it saves a lot of water too lol. I can't imagine having to wash a three ton truck though, that must dry halfway before the washing process finishes in this heat.

MangaAddict.. I know that feeling too well. Its always nice to have a makeshift cover to paint under.

Hahahaha yes nirtime you know the struggle!!! Lmao

And MangaAddict wow that's rell work there man, the weather didn't like you that day bro lmao

Lol. I have a shed that I spray under, but because it's sealer, the wood needs to be hot, or the sealer turns white. So I had the wood sunning out. lol

Lmao ohh okay okay well hopefully the weather holds up for the wood work to continue! I see you're getting a lot more orders !

Thanks bro it has! A lot of work to do as you could probably tell by my absence on the forum lol

Lol. I have a shed that I spray under, but because it's sealer, the wood needs to be hot, or the sealer turns white. So I had the wood sunning out. lol
Lol oh I didn't even know the wood needed to be heated up.
With the good weather lately you can make lots of progress :D

Central has been so sunny these days. I love the weather because i can run my errands without any interruption , however, traffic is ridiculous as usual . Anyone agree??

Just got some rain in South. I'm glad for it though, these past few days were unbearably hot!

Central has been so sunny these days. I love the weather because i can run my errands without any interruption , however, traffic is ridiculous as usual . Anyone agree??

Totally! The traffic sucks doesn't help that ppl drive like they have no eyes

I rarely go anywhere. Loving the weather, a bit hot, but it's a welcomed change from the cloudy, gloomy...sleepy weather.

I hope weather holds out these days!! Lots of action with racing these days!!! Also beaches looking nice!
e599bfd39faf0d704bcc0e771f195eff.jpg

Just this morning I was saying its a lovely day to go beach and then hit the off road trails :D

Jahaha Yea bro!! That's good plan! Offroading sounding perfect these days! The weather holding out really nice!

Back