The Weather Thread!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Mr.Bollywood

LV

Yes guys , thread dedicated for the latest updates and discussions about the Weather we are currently experiencing.These days Trinidad getting some Heavy rain, at it looks like its finally easing up!

A Message from the ODPMTT

Trinidad and Tobago Meteorological Service advised that the majority of the adverse weather conditions has subsided and conditions should remain settled throughout the night. The weather disturbance is now situated North of Tobago; however there is still the chance of light to moderate showers during the morning period. We would continue to monitor the weather patterns and provide updates as necessary. The satellite Imagery below at taken at 10:35pm is also courtesy the Trinidad and Tobago Meteorological Service - http://www.metoffice.gov.tt/.

How the weather looking on your side guys?

I know today was a different day for floods, alot of rain and lighting earlier today, but now its settled down. I knew there was an tropical storm coming and it looked like the effects from it was bad. I really hope everyone who were affected by the floods find some way to recover from all this.

our met office always late and reactive as opposed to being proactive something must be done

well yuo really cant be mad with them inno, this day and age, its becoming harder and harder to predict weather patterns due to global warming, weather patterns are changing rapidly, and i hope you realise this.

when you in rainy season , sun blazing hotter than in the sahara desert, and in dry season more flooding than on fredrick street before christmas ( because of the influx of people, flooding stores to buy last minute gifts)

i find these days i hadda be explaining my stale jokes alot :brick::confused:

Now this is a perfect example of how weather is unpredictable,

Forecast on AccuWeather.com States that we are looking at scattered showers throughout the night, with heavy showers in the morning.

Atleast for my area of the country. Diego Martin

Hopefully the weather will hold up for Friday and Saturday, looking to go in the sea a all nigher to fish, it will be epic.

The blood moon was a good time to fish! Partly cloudy tonight & i seeing the weather becoming stable now with few chances of rain these days.

HOT ! HOT ! HOT!

Water in the pipe so hot you can make tea and coffee with it just so

Hahaha yes same here!! The place so hot, the glue on my shoes started melting the other day :O

Was soo thankful for the nice cool weather we have received monday and tuesday..Hope this week have a little rainfall..thankful for it now and then

This rain was a blessing! I was so hot these days... No AC in school so all of us nearly dead overheating

Teachers and students went on strike, teacher say it to hot to teach and he leave yes lmao

The rain killing me for the past few days. I have a medicine cabinet to spray and I can't because of the cold weather!

so let's see. four days straight rain. i have to work. and today looks to be all day rain. weather calling for a bed right now and i can't run away

running up the road with a blow up mattress hahahahhaha weather morris weather hahahhahahhaa

Its been four Nights straight of rainy weather, excellent conditions to sleep but its causing floods in my area. Just today i was unable to leave my area of Tabaquite due to the floods and heavy rain fall.

Back