The Tech Corner

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

SO guys....... in your opinion , WHAT IS THE BEST MOBILE OPERATING SYSTEM?

• Microsoft's Windows Mobile OS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jolla's Sailfish

• Nokia's Symbian

• Linux and Limo's Tizen (Samsung's new line OS)

• Canonical's Ubuntu

• Total voters
HAHAHAAHHAHA Android Lollipop!!!!!! i was hoping for android Ladoo inno but i guess i cant have it all lol

http://www.google.com/nexus/6/
THE NEXUS 6 IS HUGGGEEEE!!

design aspects resemble strongly the 2014 moto X but nevertheless it looks premium!

price tag tho , $649US off contract.

wallet killer for sure!

however still better than some of the flagships available today!

I find the price to average..the 600 range starting to be the normal high end smart phone price
Love the flash ring

yesss the price is not bad at all , but compared to the previous nexus 5 , its a big jump!

Flash ring looks sexy! Leave it to Motorola to include their twist on the nexus

I CANT WAIT TO GET ANDROID LOLLIPOP

i have a sony so that migth take a while :(

Lol well yea but would it be stable?

Also was trying to fix my sister s3 that is constantly freezing, rooted it and installed a ram booster. What the best way go fix the problem hard rest doesn't help was gonna but on a cyanogen ROM

Used aokp unicorn ROM already but found it over customised but I'll see how it goes

Seeing some fellas selling the one plus one for 4500 used and thing :|

I feeling to buy back my phone and sell it on tuner yes

Paid like 3000 didn't use skybox aunty bring it home but that extra 1500 can't be skybox fees

Hahaha for a phone that cheap, in Trinidad it not soo cheap at all!

Mm maybe next year I'll upgrade nothing yet really say Kent buy me now! And android l coming in a few so I cool for the while

Been running art as my runtime since Tuesday battery runs nice alone with a little better performance with some app (mainly games) along with apps that don't support art that crash every minute... Can't wait for it

Fellas just got invited to Inbox
Only got two invites to giveaway pm emails if u want

Always have 2 phone g and current work phone a huawei y something

Haha Moto G ftw!!! One of the best stock experiences I ever had!

Haha Moto G ftw!!! One of the best stock experiences I ever had!
Like u get one lol
It getting lollipop in the earlys so that's the main reason for me keeping along with my mother saying I spend to much money on crap

Hahahah forget your mom man, mine does tell me the same thing... But yet still spending money on makeup and thing like if is the end of the world!

Nah I didn't get one my friend did!

I want to sell my phone currently and buy a Oneplus One, kinda getting annoyed by Sony high maintenance and the small things that drive my OCD crazy!

Oneplus one 64gig is the best phone for me right now yes..... I think

Back