The Tech Corner

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

SO guys....... in your opinion , WHAT IS THE BEST MOBILE OPERATING SYSTEM?

• Microsoft's Windows Mobile OS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jolla's Sailfish

• Nokia's Symbian

• Linux and Limo's Tizen (Samsung's new line OS)

• Canonical's Ubuntu

• Total voters
Oh yea getting the Oppo Find 7 sourced but the shipping to Trinidad is the real killer 120 something USD... So I was on eBay and saw a used one for 380 something used but in good condition (no really a used phone guy) but I'm thinking about hard

Bro, if it's a legit Oppo Find 7

Id go for it right away!!

However you have to be extremely careful in purchasing off of eBay!

Especially second hand

And when the Find 7a is so similar!

True but buyers protection have me covered so I never worry much since the first time somebody try to rob me

Also the cards from the giveaway pics dude that should print about 1000 and hand out in POS,CHAG and Sando

Ohhh okay cool that's good, you know your way around it!

I'm new to this so I'm extremely careful in making online purchases.

Yes man the cards that were made have been printed and are being handed out as personal cards, business cards for trinimotors are still in print!

We have some great plans coming up, just you wait and see!

I want the insider info too lol

Oh yea found this app that fixed the problem where you have to go register your device with digicel. Its an app called Network just download and change it to the setting shown in image and instance H+
01c54330af1b5944555f4af48f1073cd.jpg

Should work on devices not for the netowork also tested on a chineses phone and 4g works.Using it currently on my moto g. Only down fail so far you gotta do it over every time you restart your device!

Wow that's awesome bro thanks for the info!!

I'm definitely going to download this!

Thanks very much Sonygoup!

Don't worry man, insider info will come! The staff is awaiting the first set of merchandise to arrive to confirm everything lol

do yall know how much for a kindle fire now ?
I also wa know how much for google nexus tablet bout 7 inches screen

Last edited by a moderator:
First gen goes for 145 while sencond gen 180
Prices are at an average on eBay!
Kindle fire should even be an option because it just lame and I see at trash sorry...180 USD

Buy yourself and forget Trinidad mark up for these thing are ridiculous

Oh me oh my. Jah bless my heart. Dual 13mp cameras, 2.3ghz x4 processor. Birthday is next month and Christmas soon come. I hope I've been good this year

You guys saw the new HTC it might just be the one...13mp front facing camera!!!

First look
http://m.gsmarena.com/htc_desire_eye_has_13mp_selfie_camera_s801_chipset-news-9878.php

Specs
http://m.gsmarena.com/htc_desire_eye-6715.php
Looks great so far, love the idea of the expandable memory card up to 128gigs but other than the processor which is great all The new top phones except iPhone are coming with 3gigs of ram basic. Also the battery size is small for new model phones.

Was noted but that front facing camera does it for me!
As for battery life..it should last the usual work day for me and 1less GB of ram is OK with me because when android L launches performance with it should be nice!!

Any of you guys into Raspberry Pi,Banana Pi or any of those? Wanna get one to start back developing random apps but I fear buying and getting to something that's beyond me

I was really gunna buy one, but then I realized that it would be really hard to maintain in my room.... I have no AC so is sweat it go take lol

Nah there thing perform good under heat its a PCB and you could add a small 20mm fan to it... I think I'm gonna make a small ftp server so I could grab and drop some files there!
And seeing that I got an old android stick I'm gonna use that for the server and the pi as a code tester
Saw aliexpress had some with cases for 56 USD banana pi that is

Also while loading ROMs your gonna need a micro SD adapter to PC...mines broke so I'm using an old HTC Shadow in USB mode to write images to the SD it take hours tho lol

hahaha wayssss sonygoup , you sound like you have things worked out!

Talk about Mc Gyver thing nah lol

sounds like an interesting project to undertake though, i'd love to see how its done!

Lol mc gyver been a while since I heard that
Nah that's a normal day for one when one thing don't worry there must be a way around it

Getting my mom buy me the banana pi :D so November so I should be up n running *sun glasses natio style*

Android L is official now!
Moto G getting it mid November

Samsung getting it 2016 *crying*

Back