Supercars in Trinidad and Tobago

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Does it make sense????

• Total voters
lol from what ive see these companies design there cars for the long run but yall think trini roads are a bit too much fr them....i think the cars can handle its just the ppl here are more trouble some

I said so earlier. However some of the more prestiged super cars are too low for our roads too. Let's not forget locally to service some of these cars we may either have to ship them back to country of origin or fly in a technician.

exactly!! @grim trust me its extremely hard to maintain even a sports car down here, I would know, shocks and springs , tires, engine mounts, repairing fibreglass kits ,

it needs to be done quite often and its very costly so it becomes more of a Sunday car if anything!

exactly!! @grim trust me its extremely hard to maintain even a sports car down here, I would know, shocks and springs , tires, engine mounts, repairing fibreglass kits ,

it needs to be done quite often and its very costly so it becomes more of a Sunday car if anything!

Let's not forget we can't walk in Bamboo or a parts place and buy any parts like its a B13. We must order from around the globe , pay shipping and wait then deal with the specialized tools sometimes needed to put them on but not sold to consumers for diy.

Supercars are no longer a dream in Trini. Rich people are bringing them down, don't matter the cost & they are getting quite popular. These are some that were posted to top gear Trini Fb Page.

2rfpvdh.jpg

2rpaf6x.jpg

dgjo8m.jpg

2ztjznr.jpg

k30qk3.jpg

They are still very much a dream for the average person today in all areas of the world. As a matter of fact, most of these cars never really get daily driven so we really do not have any way to show what the results will really be like.

Yes but its not a dream for us to see one or touch it . Surely not a dream for our 'struggling economy' and Government Ministers. Soon some of them will be up for sale. We will wait and see

Yes but its not a dream for us to see one or touch it . Surely not a dream for our 'struggling economy' and Government Ministers. Soon some of them will be up for sale. We will wait and see

After they thief out idk how much millions to live off?

Saw a PDG r35 last week saturday forgot to post it inside here but that sound :flame:.....but i guess if ppl have money the honest way and could afford them why not seems like hobbies like that wont stop cars from coming lol

There are lots of us who would follow suit but not out in these roads. its hard to work and then buy a car even if honestly rich for it to get keyed and treated poorly in our environment.

Maybe some of them keep their cars as garage queens lol. taken out for a hard drive then washed, waxed and garaged till whenever.

Yea i dont think they will be daily drivers lol unless they wa attention for a pretty car 24/7 lol

Back