Supercars in Trinidad and Tobago

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Does it make sense????

• Total voters
Glad to know about the Super cars that are avail in Trinidad and their owners.I studied about it in detail.These are really very valuable cars.

Super car in Trinidad is a no for me. As Mr.B said, fix up a car and that good to go.

For local roads with WASA, moron drivers and the amount of pot holes and ridiculous people doing things to your car when parked, I'll gladly find my way around in one of these:

dsc_0845_153_detail.jpg

2 Solid Axles to handle the abuse, height for intimidation, height to keep me safe from fatalities. Even an IFS truck can become damaged from our roads at relatively moderate speed and while it is possible to damage a solid axle, I doubt that will happen too easily.

Nothing wrong with a supercar lol just in trinidad it will attract alot of attention....just like the ford raptor that is down here lol a monster of a pickup

Nothing wrong with a supercar lol just in trinidad it will attract alot of attention....just like the ford raptor that is down here lol a monster of a pickup

You saying that now but when your Lambo runs into a deep enough pot hole and your bodywork gets hit from the change in height you won't feel so nice lol.

haha nah dude i will feel somehow but if i have enough money to buy the car...i should have enough to cover other expenses lol...i wont buy it unless i can make repairs and maintain it lol

I won't buy a super car while living here at all. I'm a bit of a perfectionist and I will probably flip over someone's car if I find out they keyed my car. If they keyed my F-250 on a big lift well then I have no worries, its a truck and thats what it was designed for. (Plus I can just run them over if I feel like it :D)

lol i will like to own a gt-r in this life time ahahahaha supercar...and love lambos also but some of these cars can handle our road only problem is of ppl who jealous

lol i will like to own a gt-r in this life time ahahahaha supercar...and love lambos also but some of these cars can handle our road only problem is of ppl who jealous

Lol the GT-R is a super car by all means. We can't buy nice cars here, people deliberately interfere due to their mentality.

I felt happy to see this Ford Truck,its really very advance and i am really surprised that its avail in Trinidad.I just love to drive this monster.

tbh i still dont see the purpose of supercars in trinidad , its becoming harder and harder to drive on these roads, and really what is the purpose of a supercar? not to be driven ? honestly the supercar scene has gotten even hotter than ever before!

i applaud these guys and gals who can afford to maintain their cars and i wish them the best of luck!

tbh i still dont see the purpose of supercars in trinidad , its becoming harder and harder to drive on these roads, and really what is the purpose of a supercar? not to be driven ? honestly the supercar scene has gotten even hotter than ever before!

i applaud these guys and gals who can afford to maintain their cars and i wish them the best of luck!

Agreed. Roads are getting worse and so is the driving and the bad mind. With that in mind, my truck will just get bigger and badder.

But these suppercars have been put through rigorous testing in different conditions so they can handle our roads...the only issue im seeing here is the height as some are low and damage to the body because of the height

But these suppercars have been put through rigorous testing in different conditions so they can handle our roads...the only issue im seeing here is the height as some are low and damage to the body because of the height

As discussed earlier its not so much the cars themselves but rather the bad mind ppl and the road conditions. Most super cars are very low and without a doubt will be problematic locally.

true, true have some roads here in certain parts of trinidad that makes people with normal cars quarrel because of the potholes lol but i find the audiR8 was a good height when i had seen it down here

very true,they are put through rigourous tests for performance and reliability, however that test doesn't take into account for everyday abuse does it? they will last a while, but how long will they last is the real question, the bad roads here not going to get better anytime soon, and as seen in some supercars its really not meant to be driven on bad roadways.

for example that r8 was crashed (wrapped around a lightpole ) on aritpa avenue because the owners son was trying to impress a girl by drifting it around the corner.

in doing so , the road was too narrow and he went down in a dip sending the front up and into the pole , luckily those cars are built with break away chassis so that the cabin is separated in high speed accidents.

but you get my point.

personally hopefully in the future, I would love to import a few cars of my own, like a Gtr R35, McClaren P1 or something along those lines where the suspension has been buffed up or electronically configured to handle these roads on a daily basis,

I'm pretty sure if you had a Lamborghini aventador you wouldn't drive it down here on a regular basis.
the roads to narrow, not enough space for those cars to run, and the amount of dotish drive you go get.

its a sad thing.

very true,they are put through rigourous tests for performance and reliability, however that test doesn't take into account for everyday abuse does it? they will last a while, but how long will they last is the real question, the bad roads here not going to get better anytime soon, and as seen in some supercars its really not meant to be driven on bad roadways.

for example that r8 was crashed (wrapped around a lightpole ) on aritpa avenue because the owners son was trying to impress a girl by drifting it around the corner.

in doing so , the road was too narrow and he went down in a dip sending the front up and into the pole , luckily those cars are built with break away chassis so that the cabin is separated in high speed accidents.

but you get my point.

personally hopefully in the future, I would love to import a few cars of my own, like a Gtr R35, McClaren P1 or something along those lines where the suspension has been buffed up or electronically configured to handle these roads on a daily basis,

I'm pretty sure if you had a Lamborghini aventador you wouldn't drive it down here on a regular basis.
the roads to narrow, not enough space for those cars to run, and the amount of dotish drive you go get.

its a sad thing.

Imagine driving a Veyron in some of the narrower roads where none of the Tiidas want to hold their side. Don't think super cars were designed for Trinidad levels of normal lol.

LoL yall take win for now that is......lol....but most car test wont design for everyday abuse eh

lol from what ive see these companies design there cars for the long run but yall think trini roads are a bit too much fr them....i think the cars can handle its just the ppl here are more trouble some

Back