STONE

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Hows your manga going silver psycho i'm seeing that this topic has over 550 hits so far thats great

what!!!??? 550 hits u serious what u mean viewers!? cool i havent checked them in a while that great.

ok people after along time of plenty work and PLENTY more sticking ah done with part 4. now i think my scanner is back online but if not the recording would be takin place tomorow so expect it before friday :Yea:

wow it was so fricking long since i came online here wonder if my main supporters still here? i have chapter 5 on youtube and I'm working on 10. gotta make the videos for 6, 7 ,8 & 9 look out 4 it

wow this thread is two years old good you came revive it, would like to see the video please post up.

ok ppl so this is chapter 6 in stone i posted it on youtube yesterday. youtube changed so much since the last time i posted a video... so confusing. any way so here chapter 6 with voice acting again and video recorded as in chapter 3 but cleaner, stone chapter 6 "class in session" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tLkjo8kAo8

Enjoyed it and especially the comical Russel disco lol .. you should really look into animating this !

Back