STONE

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
YO PPL I GOT SOME EXCELENT NEWS! LAST NITE WEN LOGED IN TO FACE BOOK I SAW I HAD AN EMAIL. IT WAS ABOUT COMIC GENISIS AND HOW THEY'D BE IN TRINIDAD ON THE 1ST MAY. I GOT 3 NUMBERS AND AN EMAIL. I CALLED THEM TODAY TO FIND OUT IF I CAN BRING IN STONE TO DISPLAY FOR THE LEAST NOT TO GIVE AWAY OR SELL JUST TO SHOW OFF MY WORK A LIL. AND WELL HE SAID IT SOUNDS BUT HE'LL HAVE TO SPEAK TO THE HEAD MANAGER AND HE WONT BE ABLE TO REACH HIM BY MONDAY. SO WEN HE TALK TO HIM MONDAY I'LL MOST LIKEY GET THROUGH TO GO THERE. I KNOW I HAVENT GOTTEN THE FINAL WORD YET BUT I'M STILL PSYCHED {EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!}

Thats great news dude, congrats hope you get true.

Wow, that's great news. Hope you get to display it!

Hey, good to hear dude. I sincerly hope that everything pulls through for you...congrats.

hey ppl i'm back with some disapointing news. i got contact with them and they said that other ppl booked space to do stuff there and there's no room for me to be squeezed in so that means i aint gettin to display this year T_T {BWAH AH AH AH}

Oh..sorry to her that. Better luck in the future. Now that you're aware of it, you can act sooner next time to book a spot...keep ur chin up!

Theirs always next year so don't worry just act fast and things will come into play

ha ha yuh right doh frighten yuh self ah done mark it on my calendar for next year and i set d reminder 2 months in advance. by dat time i would have more than just stone but others i have as well. i came up with about 9 different titles already i should done have em coloured up and whatever. i was hoping i may get discovered this year. u know thats how dem popular anime and manga like bleach and naruto come out during them comic rally. look like we got a loooong wait for stone the anime series. but i'll still go down to see the place and what it have goin on

aye oh shucks i was to give all yuh the update on dat sorry. well i decided to go down to the place after class with my work and all atleast to get feed back from other artists and so on. #1 ah ketch my @$$ to find d place. #2 wen i do find it d place close up dey say it was a free comic book day and it was goin while stocks last. well i end upgettin 3 comic books to carry home gi joe, archie and superman the guard did tell me though that i can email my work to a website on a sticker on all 3 books for appraisal so thats what ima do after i get exams behind my back which is wednesday THANK GOD

ok well ppl i finally finish with chapter 3 in STONE i was gonna post it today but i decided not to... yet 1st i wanna play a lil game with y'all and its simply to see who can predict whats coming in the next chapter before i publish it on friday. the one who comes closest to it would get $20 top up un their phone wether b mobile or digicel remember u got till friday so have fun and enjoy ur day

THE MAIN CHARACTER TURN INTO SAND !?!? ok then i didnt see dat comin especially if he were to save the world from tauron lol

so wuz d scene dey d time comin close and i only get 1 guess think, think like no 1 wants dat top up except RauCaus. boy looks like dat card is yours

ok lemme see if i can guess what our "TRINI WANNA BE MANGA ARTIST" is gonna bring out in his next so called manga chapter and take he phone card! [evil laughter] i just watched the vid for part 2 wen smasher shaquille now wake up. wen he goin an attack d man d statue call out to him and he was shocked. if i was in dat situation i'd probally attack every 1 kill every soul in sight and tried to escape so i'd assume dat what he'd try to do, but he failed, they captured and probally imprison him and use him for a sacrifice and maybe russel would have to be the 1 to save his ass. ha ha ha thats it! i got it now why dont u send me my card 1 time woo hoo

so ppl i just uploaded chapter 3 in stone but this time its done different... since my scanner broke down i was forced to do things a lil primatively i recorded it on my dad's cell and played a track off of mine (which kinda do me a good cuz i cant use music files on my phone and post due to copy right laws. but any way the promised vid is here enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUnDaWtb ... h_response

ok so i only got 2 replies in my competition and the 1st runner up even though maybe the most ridiculous answer even i wouldnt imagine some1 would say that (no offence bro) ladies and gentle men give it up for the lucky of $10 top up RauCous :hug: :clap: and in 1st place would never have guessed 1 like him woulda been able to come close even though wrong in some areas he did really well. ladies and gentle men please give it up for our big winner BRAD_B! :clap: :hug: :clap:. u guys must be really proud now check ur private in box for instructions

Back