Say Hi and Introduce Yourself

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Hi all,

My name is Adi, looking to sell some automotive stuff. Gonna starta thread about it for all interested. Thank you guys in advance for the opportunity to be here.

Hey adi welcome man yea man start your thread with what you have for sale and oh make sure and enjoy the forum man

Hi all,

My name is Adi, looking to sell some automotive stuff. Gonna starta thread about it for all interested. Thank you guys in advance for the opportunity to be here.

Hey Adi, welcome to the site! We're definitely interested in what you have to sell. We hope you have a good experience on the site and if you have any problems feel free to contact me directly through Private Message.

Hola everyone, specR checking in. First time forum user here.

Hola SpecR, nice to see you chose to join us. Since you're a first time user, if you have any problems contact me directly and i'll help you out. I guess you chose the name SpecR based off the JDM S15?

Good day all, I'm richard, mechanical engineer who like to use his hands alot on his free time, hence i do small mods with the vehicles i own utilizing very cheap and affordable solutions. Very approachable person who loves to give away free advise..lol

Good day all, I'm richard, mechanical engineer who like to use his hands alot on his free time, hence i do small mods with the vehicles i own utilizing very cheap and affordable solutions. Very approachable person who loves to give away free advise..lol

Welcome Richard, glad to have you here. What sort of affordable and cheap solutions you like to use most?

Hii

Hey all. I'm a car fanatic. Though I don't got the cash to own all I want I still got a few wheels. Got a pickup, an old model accent I'm trying to get up to an ok standard and a boat I'm just in love with.
If I we're to lose my heart, replace it with an engine. Lol...
Always looking to learn more and willing to share and help with whatever knowledge I can.

Welcome man, We need more people like you on TriniMotors. Any recommendations please say but once again welcome.

Re: Hii

Hey all. I'm a car fanatic. Though I don't got the cash to own all I want I still got a few wheels. Got a pickup, an old model accent I'm trying to get up to an ok standard and a boat I'm just in love with.
If I we're to lose my heart, replace it with an engine. Lol...
Always looking to learn more and willing to share and help with whatever knowledge I can.

Yo Naz, welcome to the forum. What kind of pick up you got man?

Sorry for the late responce, the messages were going to my junk box, and i'm in the process of designing my home.
When i said cheap i meant making if possible most of the gadets for modifying my ride like dump pipe, exhaust systems, lift systems, fooling around with sensors by changing resistances to fool the computer, stuff like that. It's more time consuming than going out and buying the items but its more rewarding to me when you can do it yourself.
I think i'm trying to be more like Naz, after seeing about my home i will be moving on to the boat hehehe

Yeah man I like doing those things too. Potential to learn a lot that way as well.

Back