Say Hi and Introduce Yourself

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Hey guys, any other bikemen in the mix? Always wanted to get more into cars but apparently my bike is s sexy red ting. It taking up all my time and money but I can't seem to let it go.

Currently riding Honda 1999 cbr600 F4 and driving a 2008 subaru anesis 1.5. Hoping to upgrade both models in the future.

Hi all @ RealTrini.com i'm Chris and i'm a car guy myself, and pleased to be a member of this site.. Thanks.

Hey guys, any other bikemen in the mix? Always wanted to get more into cars but apparently my bike is s sexy red ting. It taking up all my time and money but I can't seem to let it go.

Currently riding Honda 1999 cbr600 F4 and driving a 2008 subaru anesis 1.5. Hoping to upgrade both models in the future.

Welcome man, always wanted to learn more about bikes myself, glad to have you onboard.

Yeah nirtime check me anytime you ready. There are a lot of misconceptions about bikes that you don't learn until you get into it and learn the hard way which can be both expensive and very painful... literally :eek:. But it's great if you get into it with the right mindset. I actually have plans to a couple books about riding aimed at new riders to help them get started on the right foot. It started off as a short article but looks like it may end up being about 50 pages or more in the end. Btw you guys can just call me "Dude".

I will most definitely turn to you when im ready, you seem knowledgeable so thats very good

Just dropping in to say hello and to introduce myself ppl. My name is Hafez....looking forward to being apart and developing this forum... peace out

Just dropping in to say hello and to introduce myself ppl. My name is Hafez....looking forward to being apart and developing this forum... peace out

Hey Hafez, glad to have you here, really looking forward to your car audio postings.

Welcome man, Thanks for being part of our humble community.

Welcome to all the new members this week sorry I will be looking forward to you all having a good time here both the dude and soundbwoy enjoy

Welcome newbies, don't forget to pass in the motorcycles section if you are thinking of getting into riding. I'll be posting up articles and videos aimed at people looking to get into riding safely. Nigel, Hafez, have fun.

Back