Say Hi and Introduce Yourself

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Hi everyone,

I've started this thread to get some introductions going. If you haven't posted anything on the board yet, this is a great place to say hi. If you have posted, then say hi anyway. :)

I'll go first.

Hi! I'm Ryan. I'm the administrator of this forum, I'm cool down to earth and approachable

Who's next?

Anthone here. jus a car guy at heart looking for a simple community of like minded people

Welcome anthonemorris, Great to see you here to our new autos forum. Please enjoying posting and if you could please help us promote this forum.

Hi all, my name is Irvys.... Love cars, presently driving a rover 216 hatchback. Love know about cars and trying out some DIY PROJECTS.

Hi welcome Irvys, thank you for joining our forum. We really hope to see you here often and active, we hope you help us spread the word around about our new forum. Thanks again for joining.

Hi my name is Skye and although i don't know much about cars , i am hoping to learn and meet new people here ! :D

Hello and welcome Skye, Please enjoy your stay and problem please contact me.

Yo peeps! just a lil shout out to all the members on this site, it feels great being part of it and hope to contribute whenever I can.

Hey dude it great to see you here, i really hope you stay and bit and make us your home. We need need new active members and moderators so please continue posting.

heyy what's uppp guys?? new user here, I'm Adesh just a simple car and tech guy! currently looking for my first car, I'm from a racing background so it will be a project car (looking to restore a 280ZX) anyway just want to shout out to my people!! glad to be apart of something new

Wonder full man great to see you here, please enjoy the forum and have a great day.

Hey man great to see you here, welcome to our forum hope you have a good time posting and spreading the word around about this forum. Welcome again.

Hi guys, my name is Navin. My car knowledge is laughable, but my car problems....aren't. I need advice and I think I came to the right place.
I do however deal a lot with games and all manners of techy stuff, so I'll be prowling the Misc. Classifieds often. Nice to meet you guys!

ahaha welcome Navin , dont worry we'll try our best to provide you with the most helpful advice we can! nice to meet a fellow techy and gamer!

Good day all. My name is Joshua. I'm into old skool cars like 280c ms122 etc. I currently run a small parts business on the side and enjoy doin small service jobs. Any questions on 280c ms122 Almera Tiida. Feel free to ask

Welcome to the forum man! glad to see another member join ..make yourself at home :D

Welcome to the forum man, great to have someone with some experience in autos on the forum. Welcome again

hey man joshua welcome! hope you have an enjoyable time on the forum! take care bro!

Back