Places to go lime and chill

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

grimreaper009

LV

yea people i was looking for some places that you can go lime and chill during weekdays and still enjoy yourself... i went toppers and that is a cool scene if you have your frens.....what other places do you all hit up lol

Depends on your budget to begin with lol. But as far as I can tell there are quite a few places popping up that I myself haven't tried. But as I go out more I shall try them and get back to you. Easiest place for me is on the cross. Grab a gyro and lime in the car.

hahaha well cross is the place to pass one hahaha cornsoup, bad habit burger lol

Restaurants such as Ruby's , TGI ,Woodford , Zanzibar, Kaizan etc. are always busy on a weekday.
If you are into the night life - Aria, Zen, Coco Lounge & La Habana are always open for UWI students different nights a week to party
and fete .

If you are looking for more quiet places with friends :

Try La Vega in Gran Couva, nice scene to lime and chill .. There is two pools , plant nursery, pond you can fish, river, huts etc. the full works. Nice if you want a change of scenery.

Blanchisseuse River , right before Asa Wright. You can park your car and walk down and take a cool bathe by the small waterfall and river.

Macqueripe/Tucker Valley - Love that road. There is Edith Water Falls, Gulf Club, Park , Macqueripe Beach, Tracking Station and Bamboo Cathedral that you can explore if you are feeling to explore the Chaguaramas Area all in one road.

Lopinot Road - There is the Lopinot estate, park, savannah, river and also some cool caves a little way after the road .

North - Maracas, Las Cuevas , Tyrico, 100 Step Beach, Blanchisseuse Spring Bridge & River that you can rent sailing equipment, The entire north coast private beaches, Three Pools /Mermaid Falls.

Restaurants such as Ruby's , TGI ,Woodford , Zanzibar, Kaizan etc. are always busy on a weekday.
If you are into the night life - Aria, Zen, Coco Lounge & La Habana are always open for UWI students different nights a week to party
and fete .

If you are looking for more quiet places with friends :

Try La Vega in Gran Couva, nice scene to lime and chill .. There is two pools , plant nursery, pond you can fish, river, huts etc. the full works. Nice if you want a change of scenery.

Blanchisseuse River , right before Asa Wright. You can park your car and walk down and take a cool bathe by the small waterfall and river.

Macqueripe/Tucker Valley - Love that road. There is Edith Water Falls, Gulf Club, Park , Macqueripe Beach, Tracking Station and Bamboo Cathedral that you can explore if you are feeling to explore the Chaguaramas Area all in one road.

Lopinot Road - There is the Lopinot estate, park, savannah, river and also some cool caves a little way after the road .

North - Maracas, Las Cuevas , Tyrico, 100 Step Beach, Blanchisseuse Spring Bridge & River that you can rent sailing equipment, The entire north coast private beaches, Three Pools /Mermaid Falls.

Went to La Vega once, pretty nice relaxing place. You could even rent a bike to ride around the place. I like the Botanical Gardens too.

Copa Cubana in POS is a very good place to lime as well.

I went to La Vega once, more than ten years ago and it was very nice. Devil's Woodyard is usually quiet and breezy unless there's a big crew making a cook because it's much smaller by comparison.

I like the Botanical Gardens but it's so tiny you walk through it in no time. Emperor Valley Zoo is nice for certain settings and for long walks but the state some of the animals and pens are in can be quite depressing. It also has blindingly bright, blazing hot sun every single time I've ever gone lol so prepare for some bad sunburn.

I don't really go anywhere anymore, but I need to check some of these places out! lol

Always wanted to go Devil's Woodyard and Pitch Lake but up to now i cannot reach lol.

Anyone have pics?

I had pics of both that seem to have gone missing lol Will post them when I find them!

i past the pitch lake often and i never got the zeal to go there lol......probably as it always looked empty lol

I've been to the Pitch Lake twice long ago. It's okay with some interesting info and views. The tour guides will tell you where is safe to touch, walk, etc. but refuse to give you a price (doh study dem ting, leh we go, doh worry, I eh go hot nobody head with price an ting, leh we doh worry, it eh have nutting like dat, we doh charge an ting so) until it's time to leave (always very high, especially for large groups, no discounts whatsoever, I think children were about $75 and adults were around $125) and if they tell you not to worry about something eg. someone getting tar on their skin it's because they have the necessary stuff to remove it but it will cost you an arm, leg, kidney, liver, and spleen. None of which they tell you until you're leaving lol. Then they get kinda gangsta and bring a couple other guides out to surround you until you pay and ask for specified amounts of tips for everyone present! I remember two different prices going each time, within 2 years of each other and that was years ago so who knows what they've come up with now.

I want them to try that with my padnas. They will be missing tyres and business before they know that.

So what happens if someone doesnt have the cash to pay? They were told not to worry so they didnt and then dont have cash.

LOL! I don't know nah, I guess I was lucky both times. They turn gangsta real quick with that money thing in the end though!!! I would only go back with a crew of intimidating people if you gonna stand up to them like that after lol. I've heard from a lot of people that the profitable touring may not be 100% legit either and its just locals that show up, but no one I know has ever dug any deeper to find out. I'm not even sure where you would start. I think in a legit business info such as the guides' names, tour packages, days of business operations, and prices should be prominently displayed. They're on something different lol

At least Devil's Woodyard is open to all with no such issues lol Though people with questionable intelligence do keep trying to clog up the volcanoes.....maybe they need some gangsta dealings lol

It sounds a bit criminal IMHO. Like theyre ready to attack or rob you if you dont have the money.

It does, but other people I've spoken to who have been there have relayed similar experiences before and after that time period so it seems this has been accepted as standard.

I want them to try that with my padnas. They will be missing tyres and business before they know that.

So what happens if someone doesnt have the cash to pay? They were told not to worry so they didnt and then dont have cash.

You going and try that la brea lol, I won't advise you to do that Eva

You going and try that la brea lol, I won't advise you to do that Eva

They aint know me. Dont want to disclose any info.

Back