Official Local Photography

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Bumping an old thread. Using this for a few days. T3i

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415322942758.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415322942758.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 28
  • uploadfromtaptalk1415323024994.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415323024994.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 25
Looks awesome ..long time you ain't take some pics for us to see man! post up some of your latest pics

hhaahha the pics are welcomed steven! you and Vin have a talent for pictures!

Had a t3i ☺ was a god camera but I could never take good photos
Bess start cam yo

Nah sold it lol
Used it for like a month or two then sold it
Only hard thing was I paid 1600 + to clear it from ezone

wayssssss lol i had a digital camera once, took it apart to use the lens and stuff for a high powered laser project. that did not get me any points with the police in the area!

but Steven, yea boi Ladydeath have a natural talent with cats, i swear she making them cats look more photogenic than me!

but then again , anything is more photogenic than me! :dance::heh:

I'm with you there brother....but in my case, I look fatter, uglier and always end up more depressed after seeing the pics... LadyDeath's cats pics should be on some sort of cat magazine....official cat thread anyone? lol

Bro Hahaha I know exactly how you feel with being photogenic... I does have my friends crop me out of photos and when I go parties I avoid the camera of Limett.com.

I cyah afford to crack them lenses nah xD

LadyDeath why not? Cat magazine in the making already?

Lmaoo Trinbago Cat Lovers Magazine sounds like a plan! :D Will post up some when i get a chance

Yeppp show everyone!

Them cats over photogenic boi I not gunna lie!!

Surprised at LadyDeath username

Should have been Catwoman xD

Lol. LadyDeath, I have a few cat models if you need more. lol. I'll post some of them up when you add the thread.

waysss boi i would go mad with all them pets lmao, i have a fish and i happy with my raja! that fish is the baddest fish ever! im sure that fighter fish could beat up ah shark!

waysss boi i would go mad with all them pets lmao, i have a fish and i happy with my raja! that fish is the baddest fish ever! im sure that fighter fish could beat up ah shark!

Lol u dreamin' ?? That fish must have some strong muscles

Back