Official Local Photography

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Hahaha serious?? Any high quality lenses? Or you just that boss with photography?

I use a Nikon L830 - check it out on amazon - it's 100 times better than those expensive SLR's

All of my pictures are with the Nikon L830. I have several friends who have fancy cameras that cost double and triple the price I paid for mine with not even half the picture quality. The zoom is 34x which is amazing. The macro feature enables me to take a pic of a dragon fly in mid flight - I do have one - will throw it up later.

woww i would love to see that shot! i've only seen such shots from TV on shows from National Geographic and stuff, but it would be awesome to see your capture!

your expertise really shows in your pics man!

V2nr 3.0 said:
Good Evening,

Many thanks for the comments. I am no pro, just a little hobby here and there....I have two more to add which were taken a short while ago...about 930pm.

This picture was taken tonight from Ft. George showing the Hyatt and Govt Building. Yes, from Ft George - if any one of you have an idea on the distance :)
Hyatt_zpse2e426fc.jpg

This one is of One Woodbrook Place taken from the Ft. George as well.
OneWoodbrookPlace_zps685972dd.jpg
You would think that the image would be blury because of the distance, but wowww. Good job.

You will only get blurry if there is any type of movement once the shutter button is pressed. It's so sensitive that micro movements interfere with photo quality.

Gotta have surgeon steady hands dude

Didn't think of that....hmmm....BUT there is still the risk of movement. I did see the much more "expensive" cameras have a wireless control device that can trigger the shutter - meaning no touch at all - but my poor man thing don't have then fancies.

V2nr boi I learnt what I can't afford I make yess lmao lehwe make ah remote shutter for that camera dey!

V2nr 3.0 said:
You will only get blurry if there is any type of movement once the shutter button is pressed. It's so sensitive that micro movements interfere with photo quality.

Gotta have surgeon steady hands dude
I have realised such, just with the camera on my phone.

Brotherhood the struggle bro, taking good pics with your camera phone lmao

i hate photots on my phone, but most of them look like they from a Potato!

and the videos i took, they have alot of obscene language, cuz the guy who i sat next to was a previous racer on wallerfield, and he was pissed at how the drivers were driving, so every flaw according to him, has been pointed out in my videos lmao!

Blue and gold macaw? That's awesome! My dad owned one of these, it ended up flying away, he never put her in a cage or anything, it stayed for 6 months and then one day just flew away

Back