Official Local Photography

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

V2nr 3.0

LV

I'm sure there are aviation enthusiasts out there. Let me start the ball rolling, got these shots in front of my house this morning....

Helicopter3WaterMark_zps895cf36e.jpg

Helicopter3WaterMark_zps895cf36e.jpg

Helicopter2WaterMark_zps67d66fa9.jpg

Helicopter2WaterMark_zps67d66fa9.jpg

Helicopter1WaterMark_zpse50c0fbd.jpg

Helicopter1WaterMark_zpse50c0fbd.jpg

Taken this afternoon around 5-ish. The last picture showing the Japanese Prime Minister's jumbo jets at the old piarco terminal......enjoy

A3_zps3c578836.jpg

A2_zpsfe77b1be.jpg

A4_zpsf8571dde.jpg

Oh My Word! These pictures are breath taking! I have some, tomorrow i shall put them up

Good Evening,

Many thanks for the comments. I am no pro, just a little hobby here and there....I have two more to add which were taken a short while ago...about 930pm.

This picture was taken tonight from Ft. George showing the Hyatt and Govt Building. Yes, from Ft George - if any one of you have an idea on the distance :)
Hyatt_zpse2e426fc.jpg

This one is of One Woodbrook Place taken from the Ft. George as well.
OneWoodbrookPlace_zps685972dd.jpg

wowwwwwwwwww great shots man! they are fantastic!

Probably I can be one of the photo take outers for trinimotors - woo hoo for media pass time ! :)

Wayssss great shots, i actually went to the rally, this was rally trinidad ent???

Same here bro!!! I can't believe how great it was!the last minute change if venue for the last day was disappointing at first but the move was a great decision, it turned out to be fantastic! I had the best time!!

Especially when the stag girls was passing around lmao hahaha

Oh my word, couldn't take the pics of the stag girls without some level stares - you know my drift

Hahahhahaa ofc ofc , me neither man! Between the cars and the women...i couldnt focus lmao so neither could the phone hahaha

This is just a teaser. Captured this in Maracas today...Wont show the front, but use your imagination........ :D

So back to the regularly scheduled program. These are some pics of the half-moon i took this evening (2nd August 2014) around 1135pm.

what camera are you using might i ask? you have alot of detail in your pics!

Back