Official Happy Birthday Thread!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

-Kevin-

LV

Happy Birthday Thread

Wishing you a happy birthday... I fasting else we coulda take a drink... Next month nah... :D

Re: Happy Birthday Admin

hahaha Happy Birthday man admin! best wishes and hope you enjoy it, god bless bro! take a well deserved drink today, and then ah next one for me lol but best wishes man , live it up!

Thanks everyone, to be honest i never liked celebrating my birthday mainly because i hate aging lol. I rather be home by my self but my Girlfriend is forcing me to go out hmmm.

strange but true the 3rd JULY is my birth day BUT FOR NOT HAPPY BIRTH DAY AND ALL THE BEST FOR THE NEW YEAR , " ONE MORE YEAR OLDER "

HAHAHHAHAHA

Happy Belated Birthday Admin! Hope it was bess!

Thanks everyone again, it was greatly spend with my girlfriend and family. Thanks for the birthday wishes.

zoomedic said:
strange but true the 3rd JULY is my birth day BUT FOR NOT HAPPY BIRTH DAY AND ALL THE BEST FOR THE NEW YEAR , " ONE MORE YEAR OLDER "

HAHAHHAHAHA
I guess its HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you today lol...

Happy Birthday Zoomedic

Happy Birthday! Best Wishes & Hope It Was All That You Hoped For ! :D :D :D :D

Re: Happy Birthday Zoomedic

Hey man yes happy birthday, remember you station it on the previous topic. Have a good one and enjoy your day today.

Re: Happy Birthday Zoomedic

we should and merge all the birthday topics as well. Sorry for the offpost.

Yes fellow members we acknowledge the birthdays of your fellow members! With this being said i'd like to kick off the thread by saying

Happy Birthday to Mr.Darren Medford, user of RealTrini.com since 09-18-2014 , happy birthday man, best wishes and hope you enjoy it!:amen::amen::clap2::clap2::happy::happy:

deskcm.jpg

mine is soon approaching woiiii oct 11th party time woiiiiiiiiiiiii:amen::attention:

Happy birthday dude...
I'm an October man too..just wish I get a chicken cake this year

Back