Official Happy Birthday Thread!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
hahahahh centralneon , i was the same way!

Sonygoup, that cake just overly unique i would have caught the thief head with that cake, personally i would feel soo weird eating that lol

but it never hurts to try something new!

if you get it this year i hope you sharing!

Happy birthday MiniPuff!!!! have a great and enjoyable day today!!!

Happy Birthday to Jon Tann , best wishes bro , hope you have a great day man!

October bdays are the flick

ent sonygoup?

Re: Happy Birthday Thread

Thanks same to all
Mines is Sunday and its gonna be lame as usual

Birthdays are only go when u know what u gettin...this is why I hate surprises
And the lady to make my cake get chikungunya (probably from thinking how to make my chicken cake)
Any how I'm always thank full for life

386413a65dbd133139bd7025a7333635.jpg

Goup, I giving you this for your bday. You know what u getting now. No surprises :D

Trini motors just emailed me
Feeling like a boss
Thanks admin

Happy birthday man, no problem. Do me one favor have a great day today and if you are drinking take one for me lol

Lol thanks
Nah I don't drink but I shot a round for me
Gun range bday

Sonygoup!!!!!!! Happy birthday bro! all the best from all the members here on trinimotors! hope you have an enjoyable day today, maybe somebody might surprise you wish that chicken cake buddy , yuh never know lol

take it easy, keep safe and have a great day

make sure and take a shot for me too lol :dance::dance::hail::clap2::clap2::eyebrows::happy:

happy birthday Roach...may ur day b filled wit happiness....enjoy ur day.....

and Roach...it's a good to fast...so cleanse an reflect...see the country wit a smile today!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROACH BRO! Wish you all the best bro!

November Is here and we have a bday boy on wednesdayyyy woiiii let the celebrations begin

Back