Offical Talk Yuh Talk Old Talk Thread!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Look how i sex up the ads lol, anyways i find al yuh real sticking we going to be in the top 100 websites in trinidad and tobago, where trinituner is 27. I mean let we go their is style lol start posting guys make new topics, we need to reach their and boot out some websites from their places.

Re: Tack Yuh Talk LOL

We need one of Obama's er president elect Obama's campaign managers. Isn't anyone at all happy lol WE WIN!! ok he win. i see how people all over the world was happy and jumping up and ting lol well i guess alot of hope went into this. And i guess race had very little sway in this elections and people voted against party lines too. thats cool. If only in TnT lol.

I was waiting whole night for this i'm so happy that we oh shit i men he win, i really do think they will do a great job he just have to watch out for be assassinated and stuff. All them racial people t have up their. Today is a new history in USA

WELL I GOT UP TODAY WITH KILLING PAIN IN MY FOOT AND I HAD TO GO AND TAKE AN X-RAY AND THEN HAD TO LIE DOWN AND SLEEP....ALSO MORE SLEEP CUZ ADMIN DEMANDED THAT I TOOK A REST WHOLE DAY TODAY.... :icon_neutral:

Lol i does not mean ever thing i say i right lol shaquille. Anyways

woi woi

Hey odinson, welcome home dude!
I doh like admin no more. He en add meh on facebook so i stop talking to he... even kill3r add me and I did blank he on hi5. lol. (i hope you know I joking right) admin wicked. sniff. lol. :)

Lol dude i hate face book lol i removed all notifications from face book sorry lol. Ask karina how i hate that site lol

Maybe yes lol, anyways i tired for the small update today, but i find the post count real low today, sunday had more.

Let me go and paly some games on the arcade yes lol stress.

aaronb27 take most of my high scores mad lol i need to beat him back hmmm

RauCous said:
Oh gorsh aaronb! you have more than everyone else you hadda take mine? lol.

haha yes! u put up a fight an tek my highscore so i had to try to take it back. an i suceeded! :icon_cheesygrin:

I heard West Indies selected a team with 8 Jamaicans and NO friggin Trinis :icon_frown: .....when will we learn! steupse

That is balls... they used to complain when we used to have only three lol and now jamaica have eight?
We really should have we own team, we have we good players suffering a whole a team and b team of them. What the hell we players supposed to to... it not like they is lame players. They good enough to be playing all the time. The selectors reall bowling er selecting outta line.
What the middle stump wrong with these selectors.

Don't worry you will loose them all ahhaha i going to install some more games so stay in tuned for that if i had high speed i would do that in a one but lol dial up sucks

Back