O-R-A-L S-E-X

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
well i did find out what a 69 was after i post the question ...i was really shock... yuh see i was never into those things when i was in school (which is where im sure everyone found out what a 69 is)...

but i also learnt what a 11 is too... figures are know the code for s.e.x..... really amazing!!!!

WHat the hell is 11 huh this is the first time i hearing this one lol, care to share

I find resha real sticking, She have over 5 men waiting to hear what is this code 11 in sex lol. Still waiting anxiously

Hmmm well she is an experienced woman..I say nothing more goodnight hahaha

wow so curious you people are!!!!!

Well number 11 is the spread eagle...hint: head at the bottom and legs up up up in the air... apart

oral sex its great, i love it lol, i love doing it and hearin my female partner make those funny noises its toatally great :icon_cool:

"Funny noises"...thats what u call it..... Sure would not like to be yuh gul!!!! :nono:

hahahahahha I will not say no more...funny noises wtf :Throw:

What do u consider is "funny noises'.......... I know women made sexual noises during sex but funny noises!!!! what is that????

nice one raus cous :lmfao: where is ink!!!!!

lol....anywho i hear now that men can get throat cancer from having oral sex..is this true

I don't about cancer but definately herpes..... Not jus the throat, but the lips, inside the mouth, eyes...its disgusting.... Be careflu where u put ur mouth!!!!

Back