O-R-A-L S-E-X

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Hmm,this topic has certainly evolved since I started it. More open-minded people are starting to discussit more honestly. interesting.

WTF Little Boy Thats not any question to ask your admin......... but fyi I am innocent and do not make no noises except when laughing lol :s

"Innocent"??? yeah right. These days, nothing and no-one is as they make themselves out to be. So you could "claim" to be innocent...but we can't know for sure..

Bahaha @ "little boy". Some people could still be innocent, you never know, not me, but some people maybe lol.

NA karina is really innocent, i'm with her for the past 4 years i i know here well she is innocent

Yeah but admin, Karrie is your girlfriend. So its only natural that you will defend her. I'm not saying that she's not...but I definitely not saying she is either. "We" can never know for sure..

Na karrie i one girl with respect for her self, she don't wear those kinda of skimmy clothes that girls now ah days ware. She cares about others and she don't go to lime and drink nither smoke

We not saying that people who do drink and smoke don't respect themselves eh ...lol..we just going on the general perception here..we don't want to start any riots on the scene. lol

well karie if what admin say is true very good, you just keep it up and yuh go reach far in life u be 1 of the few dignified girls out there

TFM said:
We not saying that people who do drink and smoke don't respect themselves eh ...lol..we just going on the general perception here..we don't want to start any riots on the scene. lol
Lmao!!! like TFM stated, we aint wanna start no riots in here..lol.. If she is, then lucky you. I hope you don't do anything to make her change... life funny like that eh!!

Well you know what they say...when a woman marries a man, she wants him to change but he doesnt, but when a man marries a woman, he hopes she doesn't change but she does!

Ever asked a girl what kinda person she is and she says "I Don't Know What Do You Think Of Me? " Its because they don't know, understand or interpret themselves.

I know who i am and i am proud of myself to be descent, only lime with my family and admin, and i don't smoke and stuff... i am a good girl and don't study what cool fashion in style eg. smoking weed or wearing short clothes....

WANT A GF WHO LOOKS HOT AND WEARS A SWIM SUIT OR SHORT SKIRT??
You want her to wear it because you wanna see her curves and want to show her off..But think about this... when she goes out like that ..its not only for your eyes but other fellas as well and if you think that she is the only one in your dreams think about how many fellas think about her in their fantasy.

Well ammm.. ok Karrie... lol... admin yuh hear that? Doh be askin de girl to flaunt for everybody..lmao!

Back