My New Puppy

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

Well allure peeps this is my new puppy Jasper :rolleyes: :wub: :wub: :wub: I got him like las two months and he's not a pitbull ...he's a mastiff with a tiger coat..Isn't he lovely and tweet....

my brother in law have a dog like dat same colour and size ....hahahhah she name pixie and she pregnant.................

Thats dog real ugly omg hmmm, 3 months only and he face looking like 50 years old

Next thing you now when i start coming home by she, she train the dog to attack me yes lol

Im a dog lover but i think I mit have to agree with admin... he kinda ugly :wacko: ..... may be he mit look better when yuh cut he ears and put on some weight.... but yuh have a very protective, expensive , loyal dog.... :clap:

In other words rau cous u find the dog ugly too!!!!!!!!!! Jus say it.......... sorry K ...lol

when she sees this she will buss brass lol amm please people leave the dog ears in tact would you like if some one cuts out your ears for you to look more bad lol

where is K..... exams out...school out... must be spending alot of time with Jasper....

She have lessons from Monday to Saturday so it really hard for her and me lol

the puppy is kute he look like a wittle tiny tiger awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I LIKE CANDY..............FYIAH BUNNN ALLURE RASCLAT CUZ I HAVE A PREDDY DOG AND ALLURE JUS JEALOUS WITH ALLURE COMMON DOG AKA POTHONG..I HAVE A SEXY DOG THAT IS JUST UNIQUE AND VERY BAD MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Am ariyah please stop using stop using caps (its shouting) its disturbing, anyways i don't like how he looks ok he's ugly maybe if you take out some better pics i may reconsider

Not really sowwie...sometimes i doh watch the screen when i am typing....sorry all

:eek: HE IS NOT UGLY!!!!!! (i am yelling lol) I LOVE PUPPIES N HE IS NOT UGLY!!!!!!! grrr lol

Back