Movie Towne Chaguanas

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
MovieTowne has great price specials coming soon for Carnival.......from 4th to 12th Feb in Chaguanas......you pay $40 on ALL movies.......

i will b goin to see.....
Hansel & Gretel Witch Hunters 3D......Starring Jeremy Renner, Gemma Arterton and Peter Stormare.....
& Race 2......starring Saif Ali Khan, Anil Kapoor and Deepika Padukone.....

That is good and around 40 dollars should be the regular price to see a movie at movie towne. Its some time since I've watched a movie at movietowne kinda boycotting it due to the lack of securities at their locations.

Movie towne 3D These days have been showing so blurry and most of the glasses are so stretched out and have scratches on the front.. please fix it !

For real . i really find their 3D Glasses are soo defective and i have a small face so it falls out regularly smh

Its true i went to see iron man 3 the 3d version, and it was like i has watching a pirated movie!. The movie was not 3D at all and to make things worst the so called 3d glasses that movie towne have is crap.
Its a huge flimsy piece of plastic that is over too big for you face, its always dirty and blurry. From now on its IMAX for me yes. MOvieTowne fails with 3d movies.

Why can't they just buy the normal looking ones that looks like glasses ... its more bigger and less hurtful on the ears ..

It there a possibility they re-use the glasses? Otherwise they can jus tell ppl walk with their own 3D glasses. That should not be a problem for better enjoyment.

Back