Movie Towne Chaguanas

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
I've never been to Globe or Platinum,but years back I used to go Empire then that close down,then I switch to National now that close down,they say is for a while but hmmm,I doh know.

Movie Towne is cool but they should really reduce their prices even if we pay for comfort that does not mean to over charge like that.

But on a side note traffic will be on sky high around that area and like if that area did not have enough traffic hmmm. Going to work on mornings will be such a pain.

Globe still operating strong..dey have their loyal customers. I will go Globe depending on certain criterias..1) Must be a double. [the last time i went to see a single show in Globe, they stopped the movie half-way thru for a cafeteria break. WTF?] 2. Must be a good double. [two best movies]. 3) fellas lime. [de ol talk in Globe does be real kicks.]

The bad thing is that Globe close down in Chaguanas so alot of people will be heading to Movie Towne Because its the closest Movie Avenue available.
But i did really like Globe you could have sneaking Drinks (you know what i'm talking about lol) and other things trow popcorn and the people their was really funny. But for Movie Towne its like more rich people seen people real grompy lol

I'lllstick with Trinicity cinema and the $10.00 DVD

True i'm with resha i also heard that the food and the soft drinks are so flicking expensive, If i buy a 10 dollars money and watch the movie in my house you know how much money i saving. But i will wait until the pirates are with menu not the ones with people walking around and a big man head blocking.

There are movies that I would like to see big screen but other minor movie hits will settle for a DVD.... But y would one want to go to Chaguanas Movie Towne when the place still fixing up... Its dusty for sooo.... Construction still going on... Electrical problems can still exist...Alll kinda stuff could happen since the building incomplete..

Still, people are going to flock to it like is food giving away...Why? cuz its new.. and it's Movietowne in Central. They needed an alternative to making the long drive to other venues. so its gonna be packed. Sando, couva, chaguanas and environs are going to flock there.

Hmmm...$45 for a glorified CC8, no thanks. I will stick to the original.

ah believe everybody who never went movie town before will just go once to macko it!!!
ah wonder if we go feel rich in dere, or like we white..lol

nah it only have normal trinis..the last time i went there in chag if you see girls in boots and thing lol

At RauCous: I think they have 3D. When Avatar opened in December a rep for MT said that the "new MT" aka MT Chag would be fitted with 3D before opening...apparently tickets will be $60 for those movies.

hmmm i heard something so but its later to be released. 2 movies might be for $60 i heard

I went with my girlfriend 2 days ago and we saw bridesmaid, i still don't get why the price is so high 45$ but its the only Movie cinema in Chag

ah now hear dat on monday it's $10.00....due to dere 10 anniversary.....ah will b c in...
Student of the Year (Indian Movie)
Starring: Sidharth Malhotra, Sana Saeed and Alia Bhatt

an

Taken 2
Starring: Liam Neeson, Famke Janssen and Maggie Grace

Back