Movie Towne Chaguanas

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

WOW Today was the opening of Price Plaza Chaguanas. The whole thing not opened and finished but the movie section is. Anyone making plans?

I not feeling to go yet because it might have rush lol

Well thats if people know it open,and now being school time might not have a rush in the daytime.

Movie Towne is a big waste of time for me, its mainly for rich people who don't seem to care about spending money

ok..I was seeinthe contruction of this when i pass by... it will be a good thing for central residents. They doh really have no cinemas there. So now they won't have to travel to Trincity to see a flick.

And to spend 45 dollars to see a bloody movie come on people conserve your money for something better other movie places charges 5 - 10 dollars to see the same movie What the hell

Lol...well Movietowne has always been on the pricey side..lol.. that's life..

Yup life of others not me...i only go there once in awhile..........if someone else paying :p

Well it not open in Chagaunas yet so doh know where you got that news from :Blink:

LMAO ^^...spend yuh money nah?

Yup opened already and past last night...Do u watch tv at all Rau LOL

What so special about "movie Towne" I don't understand i does see alot of people going their and most of the time its to make them selves look like upper class people. Things so hard these days and still people have money to waste but they are complaining about this and that.

I dont get movie towne either it just too expensive for me. And i think their arcade still doesn't give rewards lol.
I dont go movies lol but I seriously might travel to trincity to see their digital 3d for a price that less than movietowne charging for 2d. If a big epic event once in a lifetime movie come out I just might.

The only reason i will go movie towne is because of karina lol but thats only because movie town chaguanas is the closest movie cinema to where i live SO i will have no choice. But their prices are ridiculous

I wouldn't lie I'm a frequent movie towne customer,and is not because I have money lol,but is just a choice.Yes,their prices are ridiculously high for one movie but at the end of the day it all comes down to peoples' preference of where they want to go and spend their money.Also because of my parents I can't go Trincity cinemas that much since they tried to take our car more than once(not at trincity though),but that does not mean that the only cinema I go to is Movie Towne.I used to go National in south before they close down for renovations and I was very humble to be there,never once wished to go Movie Towne while I was there.
Just how some people talk about why people spending so much money to see a movie,the other side go talk and say bad things about the cheaper cinemas and I've heard both sides before.Yes things are hard in this country financial wise,but I wouldn't say it is so for all,but like I say at the end of the day you can't tell people where to spend their money and where to go.The privilege of free will berates that.

Yes i love Cheap movies. I Used to love Globe Cinemas because $10 dollars to see 2 movies and on tuesdays $5 was for a couple. Now is only big shot movie theaters and the ones like Globe and Platinum dying out

Back