Longtime Items that we loved!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Hey what do you call that?! Years now I trying to remember the name for that to get some. I just call it the cruchy kinda slightly oily chip things but nobody seems to understand what I'm talking about. Does anywhere still sell those?

Lol true eh but I always liked model cars/electric rcs its just a pretty small hobby here thats a moneu burner.

Its called prawn crackers/chips. Usually comes in different colour boxes. I bought a pinkish box in Price Club recently. But here's similar to what you looking for on the shelves

522416331_137.jpg

Me too so i picked it up when i saw it one time at the grocery. Nice homeade ketchup sauce to go with it and it was a hit with the little cuzzies.

OLD BUT GOLD WITH MILKK :D
dd8d97cbd1bd61640b4a85b4cb8590b6.jpg

For a second there I thought you were saying you ate the vanilla cookies with home made ketchup sauce :confused:

I feel I going to buy some in price club this weekend.

Btw, does anyone still eat rough tops? Mixing a bunch of those in milk until it becomes mush used to be the best.

i havent seen rough a good while lol that used to be the last minute thing to full ur when u ha nothing else in the house lol

Back