kids today

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
It really is a different life style today from yesterday and it will be even more different tomorrow... We have to keep up with it, otherwise we will be lost... If ur child knows about computers and u don't, that a big problem... U have to be in the same level with ur kids, otherwise they will take control of ur life...

some times educated parents r fooled an made fun off by dere kids!!! children needs full discipline coz dey get away wit everyting coz parents want to be friends wit dere kids an feel dat kool...hell no...not kool...an ah doh believe u need to know wat dey do but it may help sometimes..but i'm still old school an i like it...parents must b strong an stick together

Discipline and compromise. Talk to your kids, try to understand them and have rules. Don't punish them and then feel sorry and let them do what they want.

Yuh see all these kids want grow up fast tuh say I is ah big man or woman an they have absolutly no idea what it take 4 U 2 be considered ah man. Ah feel i'll start ah new topic on that.

Yep i tell you next generation of kids will get like them Americans and them and when they get so well will loose them forever

they talk and behave as American they see on tv, even try to dress as them

Thats true,the media is having a great impact on the mindset of our kids today,and it's not just American media,it media that is brought to them right here in the Caribbean from music to tv,you name it.

today a mom an two kids found dead hangin in bedroon!!! police calling it murder suicide

THAT is soooo sad. I can't even talk about it. People just sooo unbelievable.

today ah notice two children about 10+ thiefin plum from ah man tree...he dont give away his fruits.....den while pickin ah man stoped his car by d road side ah d boy sell some plum for $10.....do u know how many kids thief an sell just for d money to buy some ting to eat......ah laugh at it but it starts like dat!!!

ah 15-yr old girl was given $10,000 bail but her mother refused it because of her uncontrollable behaviour an breaking and entering the mother's house at Basseterre, Moruga...she stole two gold earrings and a shirt valued $870. .......parents r fed up of dese youths an doh know wat more to do so off to d juvenile section of the Women's Prison for her.....plz kids behave nah!!!

omg...15yr old and stealing from her mother what she using the money to buy drugs or sumthing kids these days need to appreciate the things they have yes and stop acting like if they living in the US

TWO female students of Tranquillity Government Secondary School had to be treated at the Port of Spain General Hospital yesterday for injuries they sustained during a fight, One of the girl, police said, reportedly stabbed the other with a broken bottle during a scuffle outside the Housing Development Corporation on George Street.
The other student, police said, sustained injuries to one of her arms during the fight, it was unclear what triggered the incident and the names of the victims were not released by police who were at the hospital with the victims up to last evening, Police said the incident occurred shortly after 4 p.m.

Parents need to put ah gd cutass on their children wen dey do someting wrong now..........dis country goin to d dogs!!!

16 students of the Cocoyea Government Primary School were taken to hospital after feeling sick yesterday, shortly after eating tuna sandwich provided by a School Feeding Programme caterer...just imagine today d kids got banana bread at our school an it was sent back coz it was raw they did not putany raising agent in d bread.......some carters cook d food d day before an serve it d next day......wen money pass, any ting does happen in trinidad!!!

some kids r in d rong hands.......come on ppl lets make a difference in our community....lets call it wen we see kids being mistreated!!!

A 9mm Luger pistol and eight rounds ah ammunition were found in d pants waist of ah 18-year-old from Pleasantville....he threw a bottle at a passing police vehicle around 10.30 a.m. yesterday while on patrol at Orchid Gardens....d gun was found after dey stopped and searched him

what the hell..18 yrs and a born rebel already??? What going on with these kids today... is the devil in them i tell you get him to jail right away yess

Bullying at a primary school in San Fernando almost turned fatal yesterday for 11-year-old Matthew Koylass when two of his burly classmates tied a skipping rope around his waist which, during a struggle, slipped up to his neck and almost choked him to death
The student was able to slip his fingers between the rope and Matthew’s neck to prevent the noose from tightening. The rope was removed from around Matthew’s neck and a report was made to the principal’s office, the family became aware of the bullying and they too remained silent since Matthew is due to write the Secondary Entrance Assessment (SEA) exam in May, and they hoped he would make it through the end of the term.
some of the parents drop their children to early to school so thats why the students get in trouble because of no teachers to supervise them, parents believe that the security and janitors should supervise their spoil brats before 8am

Omg ! this child must be frighten for his life i really cannot imagine something like this ! and the teacher knew ehh and didnt want to say anything!!! in this day and age every little suspicion from children supposed to be reported at least that's what responsible teachers would do! i think more counseling should be implemented especially in primary schools because children of tender ages are our future and if we cannot protect them now then what about later when its too late

Best of luck to all the students sitting the SEA examination, 17,916 students are set to write today's Secondary Entrance Assessment (SEA) exams. Minister of Education Dr Tim Gopeesingh and Minister in the Ministry of Education Clifton De Coteau yesterday wished all the students well in the mathematics, language arts and creative writing exams today, The Ministers also told the parents that whatever Secondary School their children is placed in, they would "continue to excel"

Back