kids today

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
you have issues...Hope that one day you will realise that parents are the one who brought us here...and they try hard to make it work out for u guys ...and when we shit up the situation, theyll get upset and say mean stuff but ah side from that they are our parents...I guess u and everybody else would understand this when they become parents..

So what you trying to say reash you are becoming a mommy! :icon_eek: Omg i'm going to be Uncle lol nice going resha lol

You sick man!!!! NO no no no ...mommy work is not for me!!!! not right now....

Anyway, back to my point, kids avoid arguing with ur parents... Later on in life you will regret it or it will simply turn back at you when u have your own family....

kids today are generally in homes, happy, loved, fully clothed, belly full, money in their pocket, internet, phone,full wordrobe,dvd,games,eveery morden comforts there is and still wants more with no question asked. i see students spendin sometimes $50.00 a day in school or more, its easy for parents to pay kids to keep away from them, so every one has a role to play in the game of life :hug:

JOB DESCRIPTION :pARENTS

Long term, team players needed, for challenging,
Permanent work in an
Often chaotic environment.
Candidates must possess excellent communication
And organizational skills and be willing to work
Variable hours, which will include evenings and weekends
And frequent 24 hour shifts on call.
Some overnight travel required, including trips to
Primitive camping sites on rainy weekends and endless sports tournaments in far away cities!
Travel expenses not reimbursed.
Extensive courier duties also required.

today maths an english will be easy ah hear but yesterday ah see strudents lyin on d desk after d first paper coz dey say its challenging well ah was sorry for a few but this is the last and should be ur best

this ah have to tell u all coz ah was so upset and angry, it had no toilet paper for d kid to use in sch, students came to me, d sch has 3 an ah 1/2 bale in stock and dey does hide it. a student was messed up and d teachers say dey doh have any boy ah get so vex, mary was cryin but ah get from d U R P ladies . u dont kno wat ur kids go through in sch, govt give sch alot an it never rechers d kids.
books are still in boxes, colour pencils, art supplies an wen it get old an unuseable dey trow it out

You know teachers in Gov't school happy bcuz they have an advantage than presbyterian schools and others because the ministry provide alot for them and they take advantage and lay there in thier comfort. Some of the children are misfortunate as well they don't even think of that to leave them art supplies and thing there than to use in in class or give them to children who can't afford

good news!!! Aaron Duncan ah 6 yrs old student of Newtown Boys’ RC School, is d new Junior Calypso Monarch for 2010!!! he sang ’Doh Waste It’, he was gd on stage

Shantelle Toussaint ah 15yr old schoolgirl was found hanging from a rafter in her bedroom....d Open Bible High School student of pleasantville was found dead on the floor, with a belt tied around her neck....kids lack d ability to tink properly at dis age, an feel deres no way out... or in fear of d truth...an wit peer pressure we don't know wats in dere mind.....kids need to use d many groups from diff ministries fro help...

For whatever reasons she did it (assuming she did it, you didn't specify in your post), I hope atleast some other youth reads it and gets help. Depression is a serious issue among young people and more common than everyone thinks. Most kids nowadays are very insecure because they are unable to emulate the beauty and popularity of people they see on tv. What's worse is that since almost everyone in our society is bent on becoming a larger than life version of who they are, nobody notices when someone is losing their way.

Samuel Duke ah 47 yrs old Cunupia father was yesterday found guilty of serious indecency and incest!!! on October 15th 1999, the victim went to Duke’s home to collect money, Duke also forced the victim to perform oral sex on him.....kids today ah not even safe wit their own own.....sicko

Report, report, report. Don't be afraid. Offenders always repeat. I don't care about no therapy or excuses. Report them and jail them.

I think that alot of the "OLD SCHOOL" values and ways should be revisited. They worked for me and almost all my generation and before.......Just a thought

I agree with you, but parenting nowadays can work if most parents took an active interest in their children's lives. I think we need a mix of both the old school and new school teachings.

Btw, welcome to the forum!

I feel copral punishment should come back, if some children get some good licks these days alot of them would go to school to learn and not to engage in criminal activities

kids today r privilege!!! but to much is not ah gd ting....too much can cause stress.....so basic is not bd at all

I never really understood why they banned corporal punishment and didn't introduce an alternative means of disciplining students. Suspension and detention don't work.

Kids today don't really go out and play anymore, so when dey do come out and dey find deyself in ah problem situation they do what they see on tv, they fight and curse one another

Back