Is 2 condoms better than one?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Is 2 comdoms better than one?

• Yes it is

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • No its not

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • Don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well as long as it takes i change for the better and i really committed so i'm willing to wait regardless how long

Trust Me.. You Would Wait.. But Not For Rell Long.. When You An Your Gyal Get Attached And You Guys Go Out For A Year Or So Allyuh Would Wanna Experience A Lil Bit.. And With A Blink Of A Eye Yuh Never Know What Could Happen..

buh ent he an the gf together for a while now??? daz like since trinimobile days ent

lol Why we talkin bout de man business? i mean allyuh...
is none a my business..

If sex was all to getting hooked up it time wouldn't matter... at all. lol. all the other benefits of a relationship are good enough for some... er most people? Maybe not most people but enough people dont see lack of sex as a detriment to thier relationship. But if it happens it happens

I don't think sex is totally not necessary at this time, once you love some one so much you are more focus on building on the relationship

True...Me and Admin Are Yes Together! But We Have A Very Strong Relationship And We're Like Best Friends Sex Is Not Important To Us...... There Are Many Other Things Thats Important To Us Right Now :icon_cool:

-Karina said:
There Are Many Other Things Thats Important To Us Right Now :icon_cool:

True.. Like Actually Giving Me Piece Of ALL Them Damn Cakes You Does Be Bakin All De Time.. :icon_cry2:

:icon_mrgreen: I aint knw alyuh ppl but,they hv too be doin somting!!! Hopefully he gud wit he tomgue lol Look how meh acount goin disappear now hahahaha :icon_twisted:

Why?.., we want everyone to know how much of a arse you are... so called lantern.
I dont see what the big deal is, everything has its place, but for some reason people are assuming that sex is the ONLY thing there is in life. Only a big dick with half a brain would think that.
When i have sex please shoot me in the head... cuz apparently life would lose it's meaning after my orgasm.

lantern said:
:icon_mrgreen: I aint knw alyuh ppl but,they hv too be doin somting!!! Hopefully he gud wit he tomgue lol Look how meh acount goin disappear now hahahaha :icon_twisted:

Well Ermm I Think Yuh Shud Know To Mind Yuh Damn Bizness..........Whateva Me And Admin Does..........Doesn't Concern or Affect Anyone :icon_wink:

Well just say if someone was making love well not rough sex lol it could be a safe measure, but using 2 condoms in rough sex will sure be disastrous, I hearing alot of teens getting pregnant this way thinking they could have sex with 2 or sometimes 3 condoms

hmmm
no no NOOOOOOOOOO
2 Condoms is not the flick
my sister is 17 and she wanted to have sex, but was so scared of becomin pregnant, that she encouraged the guy to use 2 condoms and both of them burst from the constant rubbing (friction) and today she's 5 months preggy!

SOOO...2 condoms is a NO NOOOO

Yup sorry to hear that, we have to be a little more aware about this alot of teens are trying this method in schools thinking that 2 is better where its totally the other way around

oh my god the both condoms burst and it was their first time i tought i was bad lucky that is jus satan. dam that must of hurt.

using 2 condoms at the same time increases the the risk of the condom tearing, because when they rub on each other they heat up hence increasing the possibility of tearing.

Sure is and its just a waste of good condoms lol, Friction takes in account their

Back